Is he into me or just polite?

I'm mostly asking because I'm in unfamiliar territory right now. Usually guys pursue me and so I know where I stand with them, but this is the first time I've ever pursued a guy and I'm not sure if he actually likes me or is just too nice to say anything. I haven't known him long (only a little over a week) and the only time we hung out was when we first met. After that I didn't hear from him, and so I texted him saying I had fun and that we should hang out sometime. He said "yeah for sure" and I told him to text me sometime when he was free, but I haven't heard from him since. I want to bring it up again but I don't want to come off as clingy, especially beacuse I feel like if he wanted to see me he would've texted me by now. Is it ok to text him again or should I take him not contacting me as a sign he's not actually interested?

What Guys Said 1

• You are too desperate. That is against the rule, try and balance things up. You are the one showing up all the interest, how about his?

What Girls Said 0