I can't get him off my mind but I'm pretty sure he's ended things or something?

I spent three weeks getting to know the nicest guy I've ever met in my life. As soon as we met, I felt something. We connected instantly. We could speak for hours about everything. He'd call, he'd text, he was so attentive, intelligent and great to be around. He was such a gentleman and I loved that. But just last week he went super quiet. After a few days, I messaged him asking if something was wrong and he replied with this
"Hey.. Sorry I haven't messages you. It's been a rough couple of days I won't lie. It's family related, I don't really want to go into it. I'm gonna be a bit busy for a little while trying to figure stuff out. I'll be honest, between work and that I'm really not going to have a lot of time. I don't know how long this will last either. Sorry about this, I just need to prioritise family right now x"
Out of respect of course, I've given him space but I can't help but feel rubbish because a part of me felt something I've never felt before and now it's gone, or at least I have no idea if he just needs space or if things are done...
I've tried to forget him but I just can't. He bought me a cute teddy which I tried to throw away but I can't. I feel so stupid

What Guys Said 1

• I understand, if you like him, give him the space he request. That shows love. IT IS NEVER THE END OF THE WORLD, probably you respect for him will make him come back but if he does not, move on happily, a lot awaits you ahead.

• Thank you. You're right, if it's meant to be it will be :-).

What Girls Said 0