Should I ask her out?

She is extremely shy. I don't want to scare her away. Her friends want me to ask her but I'm not sure how she feels. In person we both avoid eye contact unless I say her name.

What Girls Said 1

• Before Anything here, dear, Make sure you are Friends with her. This will Break the Nice Ice.
    She is 'Extremely shy' so with this being Said, You have to Nurse and Nurture Something Special with her so in the End... A friend she knows she has and Both Have as well, Eye Contact for More Contact.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• No, under no circumstances should you ask for a date. If you get rejected, a plague will fall upon your house from which neither you nor all of your family will recover. Not to mention that showing interest in a female is a cardinal sin unless she is interested in you, and if you ask her out she'll be so angered by your flattering interest in her that she'll curse your name forevermore. No, I say nay, nevermore shalt this be done!

• Flirt with more and become friends first, if you can't even look at each other I don't see a relationship happening.