What's the reason tall guys like petite girls?

I'd just like to know... Ya know? xD
Is it because they're easier to carry (and sexually manipulate/dominate maybe) or is it something else?
The cuteness factor?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just makes a guy feel more man

Its as simple as that... why do you like tall guys - because he feels more man and you feel more women? Yea

What Guys Said 14

• My guess is that it isn't a preference with a lot of them since it's not like many girls even come close to 5'10'' never mind cross 6'0''... I personally like short girls but it's not overly common with guys, even with my preferences i've dated the few tall girls I have liked.

• Different body types have their benefits. One of the greatest assets of more petite girls is - I don't know how to state this less crudely - is that the sex can ne more enjoyable because when everything is petite the sensation of intercourse, screw it, fucking is more enjoyable due the tightness a petite girls p****y. The more petite the firmer the grasp, the firmer the grasp the greater sensatiom, and so forth.

That said, I love statuesquely tall girls and a Im natrually attracted to them. I dated a 6' 4" girl basketball player. She immediately caught my attention and she had her lovely long legs wrapped aroumd my back at the end of the evening. She seduced me though I was willing participant.

• I think it's the other way around. Short girls seem to just flock to taller guys. Asking women out is stressful so guys are going to go after the ones they think are a sure thing and when short girls throw themselves at guys it's pretty easy to figure out which girl they think the odds of getting to say yes to them are.

• Maybe they should try going for a taller chic if that's their bag... I mean, you only live once.

• Your original response just made me think you meant that taller women are more desirable, but since short women are easier to get for tall guys they just go with what's easier...
      That's what I took from that.
      If I misunderstood then ignore my previous comment.

• No I was just saying I think shorter girls make it more known they like the taller guy than perhaps taller girls do. I wasn't saying the taller girl was more desirable. The guy will choose to go for the girl they think will say yes more likely than the other. That's if they like both girls though.

• I am tall but I don't see how being tall has anything to do with us guys liking petite girls. I had a thick girl in my past now I want a petite girl the next time I find a girlfriend

• Skinny doesn't equal petite. When you go in the women's clothing section if you do to petites it's full of clothing for short (petite) women of all sizes, not skinny chick. .3.

• Do you mean short girls? I personally do not prefer short or petite girls. I'm 6 feet tall by the way..

• Yeah, oh, I meant tall guys - like 190cm and up...

• She asked a question and you answered it, so therefore she asked you a question. You're the one tying yourself in knots to avoid saying she asked you a question.

• @ArtDent You have gone from being wrong about what I initially typed in my answer, to now claiming that I tied myself in knots to a question that she posted on this site. I actually find your strange logic quite amusing..

• Short guys love short girls too !
    I think you must be close when you say sexually manipulate/dominate, it must be part of it, but I think the fact that she is more vulnerable makes it easier for us to protect and therefore flatters our ego.

• There's something really sexy about being able to lift up and throw your girl around with one hand (in and out of the bedroom).

• They are hot!
    And easy to carry
    😈😈😈

• I like average to tall girls more, I'm 6'3" and if my partner was really short it would make things hard like holding hands, dancing, bending over to kiss her, etc...

• As a man, who is not on the taller side, I am 5'6"... I have made the observation before find this post that it's a dominance thing. Makes me feel more like a man if I can easily control things, physically. So yeah, probably a dominance thing, I think you hit the nail on the head.

• I think it's the cutness factor

• I prefer girls closer to my height

• That's not entirely true. Women often ignore the short guys. Nobody pairs short guys with anyone. Gender discrimination. I don't prefer petite women personally, many of them have ridiculous height standards. They want Shaq O'Neal.
    www.naturalheightgrowth.com/.../...-hoopz-290.jpeg

• i think height is the one physical feature women are more shallow about compared to men for sure. but then karma comes back at us cuz men have got all their breast size, nipple size/color, body shape, body type, booty size, etc standards we constantly freak out about. lol
      ps im petite and i tend to like short guys

• @Ghosted that's why I said many. Not all. I don't have a general height median. And I'm 6'1. But I write girls off who have ridiculous height preferences.

• Because they look fragile and we like to take care of our girl like daddy protecting his little baby :D

What Girls Said 5

• Agree with @Octavius, way more girls like tall guys. Just read how many girls say on dating profiles that they prefer people over 6 ft for example.
    here's some statistics:
    the average mean height preference difference of all men was 1.64in shorter.
    the average mean height preference difference of all women was 7.94in taller.
    And the shorter the women, the more they like taller men apparently!
    research.similarminds.com/.../227
    There are a lot more men who like tall women then women who like short men!
    Men are much more likely to care about the shape of the body then the height, and women care more about height than the guy being jacked in my experience. Personally I like a guy 4~5 inches taller -- the average height difference between a man and a women. guys 1 whole foot taller would be weird to me haha.

• I'm not sure. Just watching those cute couples while I stand here at an awkward 6 feet tall...

• I don't know, I guess I'm too tall to answer that, most guys don't like the fact I'm 6'3 ft tall (183 cm) ;)

• I don't even know, and I'm short a. f. xD

• i don't think most do but of those it's probably the cute part