Girls, Would you take back your boyfriend if he cheated on you?

If your boyfriend felt sorry for what he did and was willing to obey you and let you hit him, would you take him back?

• Yes
    17% (9)
  • No
    83% (43)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a chance in hell.
    I respect myself way too much than to get back with someone who failed to keep control of his dick and is only sorry now that he got caught.

What Girls Said 37

• No, more because he would be willing to let me hit him than because he cheated. The cheating is awful but for some reason I'd be more insulted by the fact that he thought I was aggressive and cruel enough to think that abusing him was acceptable in any circumstances.

• No i would never forgive a betrayal.! I would be devastated , but i would turn my back on him and cut all ties. I have boundaries that i never allow anyone to cross. So i wouldn't lower my standards just because he decided he made he wrong choice. Plus, i would never be able to trust him again. How can you give someone a second chance and trust them, after they have already given you one good reason not to trust them again

• I am Not Guessing so here, dear. I am the sort of person who may Give Good advice but never heeds to It... A second Chance for Romance.
    Good luck. xx

• HAHAHAHA no! I'm not an idiot and I'm not so desperate that I would settle for a nasty cheater. I could easily find a faithful guy so why would I ever settle for a lying cheater. And who knows what kind of diseases a nasty cheating liar like that could have! I would not put my health (mental or physical) in danger for someone who didn't even care enough about me to stay faithful. I would cut him off completely he wouldn't even have the chance to beg like a pathetic loser, he'd be gone!

• 4 women on GaG are idiots who like a good herpes risk. When he's cheating you don't know who with or what they have. Nasties...

• No! Its just makes me look down at him!

• haha "let you hit him", thats funny... No I would not. Once the trust is broken its hard to trust that person again and there's no point in having a relationship if you can't trust each other

• No, I did before and I'm the only one who got hurt again.

• Nope, I wouldn't. Anyone who would is pathetic.

• Nope. I don't tolerate cheating and the cheater would be seen as dead to me.

• I will never give him the option to think its ok to disrespect me again.

• I was stupid. I did take my ex back after he cheated the first time (which was the beginning of last year)... but after the second time that was enough for me. He said the same things as you said above. Still didn't make a difference. He still cheated after that anyways. So no.

• I will not take back a cheater. I'm not that stupid.

• I tried for my son's dad after I found out he cheated at the end of my pregnancy and so on, but I could never get over it so I broke up with him. now since then I would never go back to someone who cheated.

• No. I wouldn't want to hit him. I would want him to get lost.

• Maybe I am pathetic or somewhat dumb, but if he was like apologizing in a way he never had done it before, and I can see some sincerity backs him up, shouldn't I be the bigger person? but well, with lots and lots of renewed conditions in the relationship.

• wtf kinda question is this... cheating is awful, and so is abuse. "Let you hit him", if anything he's less of a man for that than the cheating. The cheater involved here needs to cut his losses. he screwed up, its over. If the girl takes him back she must hate herself.

• No, I would not.

• No, I wouldn't. Cheating is a deal-breaker to me.

• Hellllllll NO!!! My ex cheated on me and gave me chlamydia (that's how I found out) then when I dumped his ass he stalked me for THREE months

• I would probably give a second chance. But if he cheated again then he would be done

• NO no no never will it happen. Cheaters never come back into my life.

• Nope, I would never.

• why not?

• Faithfulness is very, very important to me. I will not be in a relationship with an unfaithful man.

• I wouldn't take him back ^^

• Hitting him isn't what I'd want. If just never want to see him again

• If she really really wants him she will.

• He fucked another girl, he obviously don't want me.

• No lol that's idiotic.

• Nope, Period. Too many guys out there.

• More from Girls
    7