How to get a Korean boyfriend?

I'm pretty sure there are 1000 of questions like this one... but I have to ask it. I don't mean to ask this as to be racist. I've always been more attracted to Korean and Japanese men. I've dated white men before, and I've never enjoyed it. I've always connected more with Asians more. (I've traveled to Japan)

I'm 17 years old, I'm going to be 18. I live in America and I'm going to be starting college next year. However the state I live in doesn't have many Asian men. It's a rare thing to see them. Anyway, I'm interested in dating a Korean guy but I don't know how or what to do. I've tried online dating websites and penpal websites, and I've had no luck (I don't creepily ask them to date me. I approach them like I would approach anyone. Polite. I am also started to learn Korean)

At this point, I'm pretty desperate. It doesn't help that my cousin is in a AMWF relationship either, she likes to rub it in my face. (Teasingly)

I don't think I'm unattractive either. I mean I have my moments when I look better than other days, but that's only natural. But I just feel pretty sad, I know I'm young and that there are a bunch of guys out there... Are there any good dating websites or penpal websites? Or even Facebook groups?

Thank you guys so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• it's going to be much easier for you if you live in a place that is more populated with Asian people.

trying to just find some "Korean guy" online is probably not going to be the best way to go about it, it's not impossible, but ehh.. I don't feel your chances going so well.

I'm sure the internet has dating websites tailored to your needs, but honestly any website that tries to advertise they specifically have a surplus of this or that is just complete and utter bullshit, and filled with many other internet crazies.

just try meeting them locally first and keep your eye and options open anywhere else, even online.

Most Helpful Girl

• go to korea.
    or koreatown in los angeles.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know... Maybe go travel to Korea?

I hear it's easier to find Korean men there.

• A 17 year old alternative douchbag race mixing slut who first wants us to not think that she's racist. My God teenage girls are dumber than grass.

• First thing you need to do is quit badmouthing white men, Then quit calling yourself white.

• Nowhere did she actually badmouth them. She only mentioned how she simply doesn't prefer them.

• You're just putting words in her mouth and assuming things right off the bat. If she didn't explicitly mention anything bad about them, she didn't mean to badmouth.

• All those unnecessary details about how she was never happy with white guys is just passive aggressive internal racism and bigotry, She even brought up another white cousin dating some Korean doof.
      It's total anti-white male propaganda.

• Are you one on those Kpop fangirl?

• Find a male korean, problem solved!

• Go to chinatown, plenty of Asians over there. But you won't get much action in bed, just saying lol.

• meet more Korean men somehow? you may eventually have to relocate to somewhere that has more Asians to actually meet some. although there is a lot of Asians out there. my town doesn't have many Asians but is still 2 Chinese restaurants run by Asians and several variety stores run by Asians , one run by a Korean family. there does tend to be a lot of convenience stores owned by Asians , maybe try searching around and see if you can find any single Asian guys working at them?

What Girls Said 1

• Come to Annandale, VA... you will be in Korean heaven :P