Am I the only one who has no preference to race?

I don't really have a prefrence, I am a hippie type of guy. If she has curly hair even better!!
anyone else like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I'm the same way. As long as she is cool and we click I don't care what race she is.

What Girls Said 5

• Yay :) I have naturally curly hair and it seems like guys like girls with straight hair.. But yeah anyways I have no racial preference :) I dont think subculture has to do with dating preference BC I am very girly and I usually date outside my race

• Me. I don't care either.

• Race? I always liked the boys who ran short sprints better than the distance runners.

• No. There's lots of guys that don't care about race either.

• I have no preference for race. It's what I attract or who I'm attracted to at the end of the day.

What Guys Said 7

• Well I'm not a hippy type of guy but I really have no race preference either and I love curly hair lol.

• This is a tough one.

I have no preference to race, but at the same time I am extremely vigilant at filtering out girls from Hong Kong. It is not so much a race thing, but rather a cultural thing.

The whole entitled princess syndrome from non-existent parenting aside, HK girls somehow got into their head that being "cute" means acting like a 12 year old - complete with dress sense, fake squeaky voice, and complete denial of their sexuality. There is no way for a guy who grew up in western culture to date a girl from HK without feeling like a pedophile.

If a girl from HK can prove to me that she is like what I described above, then sure, I'd consider her. Otherwise, never again.

• **prove to me that she is NOT like

• I was born there.

• by the way, there's not a lot of girls from HK in porn. Even HK porn is made with mainland Chinese actresses.

• nope.

• but girls care more than guys

• you can see this in stats and surveys and many dating sites. this is common knowledge.

you dont beleive in racial heirchy do you

• yea I kinda don't, I have respect for it. but where all the same in my views :)

• I sorta do

• Nope. I'm specific about who I like

• Yes you are. I only date whites and middle easterners.

• Me too