If you boyfriend play punches you what does it mean?

What does it mean if ur boyfriend play punches you? I think its just play full but 2 of my friends say it a sign of abuse?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it\s a sign of abuse. How he reacts when you argue is when you should look for signs of abuse, not when you are being playful.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a sign of affection

• Everything is abuse today -_-
    He's just playing. As long as he stops when you say stop and he doesn't hurt you, there's no abuse.

• Well if you think it's play then that's what it is. Unless he was mad at you or something. Guys do that all the time.

• Well when he is mad at me he won't talk to me or even be near me tell he thinks it enough of not talking

• Well as long as he doesn't hurt you when he's mad or anything you're fine. Your friends probably just took it out of context.

• It means he is playful.

What Girls Said 1

• It *could* be.
    But judging by a response you gave to someone else about how he doesn't even want to bw near you whens he's mad at you.
    I dont think it is.
    Its just playing.

I play hit my boyfriend. I dont mean it abusively. I'm just a rough tomboy only child so i wanna rough house people and males are often times the only people that won't get prissy if i get rough. Particularly boyfriends.

Play Fight back lol.