Am I the only girl who likes shy guys?

I just think they're so cute but I mostly hear of girls liking more confident outgoing guys. Am I the only one who'd rather date a shy guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think many girls like shy guys... but It's good to know some girl does, like you 😊 Im shy and a little scared to approach girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I love shy guys!! I think they are absolutely adorable:)

What Guys Said 21

• You're in the minority, and you'll have plenty of options going forward as young men lose their confidence because of poor economic conditions and institutions that negate masculinity.

Seeing girls walk around in droves at the mall without men by their side for Valentine's Day was refreshing. It gives hope that a market correction is soon to take place. Girls have to lower traditional expectations, make moves, live with cats, or suck old dick. Most young men are not empowered and a void is growing.

• You may very well Just be

• Women say they like shy guys, but at the same time they rarely even take the initiative. If you do then good on ya.

• You probably are if all the girls on gag are really honest. Got a few honest ones but for the most part they're hypocrites who won't admit to stuff.

• I am shy and a very sweet asshole kinda guy :)

• Ok, but expect to be the chaser in the relationship.

• I don't know, but you'd love me as I'm a rather shy guy at times.

• Hopefully not because I'm very shy and quiet

• nobody who is a shy guy here is getting a response here, women think shy guy to be like a good looking one but they aren't here so they dont give a fuck, its all about looks, not personality

• I'm weird and i can't have a crush unless I like the guys personality which involves building an emotional connection as friends first

• I'm not looking for sex, I'm waiting until marriage for that. I'd rather build an emotional connection with someone I care about first

• i am shy, but i am very ugly, all good features but my eyes look like elijah wood and brown, i am smart enough, had a very high SAT score, have a good future ahead of me etc, but would you or any girl even bother dating me over some dumb fucker who is good looking? absolutely not

• I've known plenty of women who have liked shy men. Maybe its a phase most go through

• I think you're in the minority.

• Your young, you will change, but yea your probabaly the only girl

• no, you are not the only girl who likes shy guys

• In Russia you would be unique. We only held in high esteem is very self-confident and rich guys.

• According to the girls here you are not the only girl that claims to like shy guys.

It's probably because you think he's "mysterious" but you girls sure as heck will never in your life approach us and initiate conversation with us !

• you are only 18 so that might change

• I hope you are not the ONLY such girl :(

• You will change to liking more confident guys

• You're the only one.

• Please don't get my hopes up. I've just recently come to terms with being forever single and I don't want you screwing that all up for me...

• I don't know better girls reply this but do you like only shy guys

how do you identify a guys he is shy

What Girls Said 12

• Love them too but as a shy girl it's hard too 😂

• Lol yeah you are alone there. I do not like shy guys, although I totally get their appeal and when I was younger I was interested but usually their lack of immediate reciprocation put me off and as I am older I simply do not have the time or energy for someone who is quite shy to try and coax them out of their shell.

• no I like them too ^^
    if he s a good guy, he is a good guy :P
    and I like it if he s only open to me :P

• Nope you are not alone.
    I love seducing them 😃

• I like shy guys!
    Have preferred them over confident talkative ones since I was young.
    But only the shy and smart ones. I feel zero attraction towards shy and stupid ones lol

• i've always preferred shy and quiet boys

• I like both tbh. Shy guys are adorable and sweet. Confident guys are hooot!

• I've heard of a lot of girls who like shy guys, you're not the only one.

• No shy guys are better 🙌

• You're part of the minority but probably not alone.

• No, you're special. <3

• Shy guys are cute, but it's easier to get to know confident guys. I find both attractive but probably confidant guys more so :))