Should I tell my boyfriend I love him?

Saturday night I fell in love with my boyfriend. At one point of the night I looked into his eyes while he was holding me and I just knew. But we've only been together for 4 months. Im worried that me saying this aloud to him will scare him.
Should I tell him? Im overthinking this I know but I don't want to scare him

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it if he's scared away buy I love you at 4 months your barking up the wrong tree anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• You both have this Something Special that You have just Started... But we've only been together for 4 months.
    No, Silence is Still Golden here, dear. Continue to Nurse and Nurture what you have beautifully Going and Flowing and Allow Mother nature To... Do all the thinking.
    Yes, he might grow cold duck feet, do not take the chance with this romance. The more time s\you spend with him, the more you Both can Grow.
    A Seed has already been planted I can See from where I am Sitting... Go easy for now, let it happen and I promise... It will One day happen where the time will be Right, day or Night, where you both will be Two birds of a feather.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Say it, I know girls who've said it in two, but thing is, they're crazy. This is four months, way different, if you want to, and you feel it's right, go for it. You have support girl.

• I think you're too old to believe in that shit...

• Um

you can tell me too that you love him ;) LMAO

tell him

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone gets feels at different times. There's no wrong or right. Just don't say it and expect him to be ready to say it back but if you are ready then you can absolutely tell him :) Just don't have expectations.