Please help? She said she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend?

she flirted with me all the time, she stared at me a lot, she touched me a lot, all theese signs of flirting so i told her i liked her and she said she has a boyfriend, and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend.. so i have stopped talking to her and giving her attention but she still stares at me a lot? by the way what do you think 'im not sure' means? could she like me but has a boyfriend or is she letting me down nicely. I have stopped talking to her and i ignore her now cause i think she was playing me and im annoyed about that.. am i being to harsh ignoring her?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are doing the right thing by ignoring her. It is not right of her to lead you on and then tell you that she's not interested, she was obviously just looking for the extra attention. Best to keep ignoring her.

• Ignore her and move on, being that flirtatious whether you're in a relationship or not isn't fair to the person it's happening to. She could have just wanted a reaction out of you/liked the attention she received because of it. Do your heart a favor

What Guys Said 1

• She is playing with you bro, if she liked you and wanted something more, she wouldn't STILL be in a relationship dude. Best you go on your way and find someone else.