I am an average looking girl. :( Can you guys like someone average looking?

So, I am an average looking girl. (Sorry, can't post a picture.) The thing is I have a good slim body, I have big beautiful eyes and long hair that get complimented a lot, but it doesn't make me gorgeous or something. I am quite ordinary to look at. And I might say, I have two rabbit teeth which makes me feel really insecure. (Though no one really notices them unless I grin) But I think I am not as beautiful as other girls, and it leaves me quite disappointed. Do you guys totally cross average looking girl from your dating list?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly, many average- and even below-average-looking women are in relationships.

I do think that, when girls ask questions like this one, what they are really talking about is high-quality men. If you want a high-quality man, then, yes, you're going to have a hard time as an average girl, because high-quality men have little competition and therefore plenty of choice.

• Nope. I infact like a guy who is very average looking. BUT the thing is even an average looking guy can get a gorgeous girl so why would he get stuck with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• most girls are average... hence average therefore guys date them

What Guys Said 21

• Well the majority of people in the world are average... hence the term "average".
    So there really shouldn't be a problem for an average girl to find someone else to like them.

• But you can definitely get someone gorgeous with beautiful and kind heart. So, even though I am a good person and I am caring and kind, I don't have anything particular to offer a guy which a gorgeous person can't give.

• I think you need to read what @zorro8888 says more closely. If you feel you average, then an average guy (who potentially can't get a gorgeous person) would likely be interested in in you.

In essence, there is a good guy out there somewhere who will find everything about you attractive. We tend to attract people of similar beauty and qualities as ourselves.

• No man thinks the girl, he is dating is average. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, If a guy asks you out he does not think you are average he thinks you are beautiful.

If you are not being asked out, it is not that you are not attractive. It could be the your insecurities, are making you do things that are sending keep away messages to anyone that takes notice of you.

• In general, with exceptions this is how it works:
    above avg people date above avg people
    avg people date avg people
    below avg people date below avg people

• Well that's a load of bollocks!

• Well not really. It's true in most cases pets at, but there are a few outliers. There is this YouTuber who is fat and has this really good looking boyfriend. She is not rich or anything, and he says he dates her because of 'beautiful' heart.

• @RainbowFanGirl tons of exceptions, yup

• Since you don't see a lot of guys hanging around with the most gorgeous girls, I don't know where you get that crazy idea. Of course we like average looking girls.

• But won't you wait for someone who meets your beauty standards?

• Yes, some of they were just based on looks

• *Some of them

• Absolutely. No one is perfect and everyone has faults and insecurities. Just be you and you will see that that is more than enough!

• But I can't change my facial features. :( Sometimes I feel so ugly.

• I myself consider myself average hell to be honest below average but I have learned just be yourself and that is more than enough. Looks are such a small minuscule part of a relationship. Being yourself and having a great personality and outlook is so attractive and much sexier than the most physically beautiful woman.

• Well since I'm 5'6" and look average as fuck myself, I'll take whatever I can get.

• But if you have a gorgeous face, height kind of doesn't matter to girls then.

• Ye but I don't have that either so it's a double whammy of shit.

• Oh well then it makes you average. I am willing to date an average looking guy. It doesn't matter to me, but physical beauty is something which matters more to guys.

• I would definitely date an average looking girl if she was sweet and fun to be around

• Rabbit teeth? That might set me off Tbh lol Like bugs Bunny?

• Not that big. Even my dentist says they are not THAT noticeable but I would liked symmetrical teeth but the entire procedure is too painful so I am skipping it.

• I prefer average looking girls as I am average looking too xD

• i can't no, tried before and couldnt get hard in bed, my standards are too high but most guys would like an average looking girl

• So, are you able to find someone who is able to meet your both physical and emotional needs?

• yea it just has to be a hot girl

• if i wasn't married and you had a good personality , yes

• r u fat

• Nope. In fact, quite slim. But I don't think body sizes matter that much.

• post a pic

• Nah man my girl has to be bad to the bone

• Avarage girl with beutiful and kind heart is so much better than a gorgeous with no feelings

• yes i like avarage girls :)

• Absolutely not. I'll take an average looking girl with an awesome personality any day.

• Average girls often have better personalities!

• but looks matter more to guys.

• Not always If you are average looking with a great personality thats what I look for in girls

• You have one thing going for you and that is that you are a girl. Even the most average looking girls can easily get a guy. And even the most attractive male could struggle to get a girl

• "average" differs from one guy to the next; also many guys become smitten with a girls personality, and even though they aren't maybe attracted to her at the beginning, they will be

• Nothing wrong with an average hoe.

• Uess mostly people are average looking only.

What Girls Said 1

• Every one who isn't a celebrity is basically average.