Does this bother you or am I the only one?

When you text someone mainly the guy/girl your texting or bf/gf. You send them a text they don't read it but can been seen online on other social media sites. It annoys me so much like actually boils my blood. I think it's beyond rude.

If someone does this to you should you just lose their number or is that overreacting? Like if they have time to be messing around on facebook they have time to text you back.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had lived in my time, when the internet didn't exist yet and there were no cell phones, for sure, you would have become a crazy serial killer!
    Question, what makes you think you are worthy of people's time? Have a hint of humility. Understand the world doesn't revolve around you. People have stuff to do. Sometimes those things might look to you like they are less important than answering you, but that's just your ego.

Most Helpful Girl

• I experienced something like that before and his excuse was that when I dont see him on the phone but he is online on other sites , its because he is stressed and needs "ME" time for himself and I can dig that but I do wish he would give me heads up so I dont go texting down his phone like a psychotic gf!

• Lol. At " psychotic" girlfriend. I've been down that road. Lol.

• thanks for the mho

What Guys Said 3

• Some people aren't that attached to their phones. If you text me, but I'm on Facebook, and I don't reply, it's because I use Facebook on my computer, not my phone, and I may not even know you texted.

• It depends how they are when they contact me - If they say I was waiting to have a proper chat with you, I am okay but if it is a short response I find it annoying.

• Yesss it does annoy and make me angry as hell

What Girls Said 3

• No I completely agree. Like you can't tell me you don't have time and then turn around and spend time posting shit online when you could be utilizing that time to talk to me or at the very least answer me.

• Yes, it does bother me. I just take note of it and if it happens too many times then I stop texting them all together.

• You're over reacting... just cause they are online doesn't mean they want to talk to people