If you're an 18 year old boy, what kind of girl do you prefer?

• a girl in a sorority, parties, drinks, dresses up, goes out often, wears a lot of make up, talks to various guys, was nominated as "biggest flirt" at her school.
  • a girl who only talks to you, is more natural, doesn't go out or party, does special and caring things for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• as an 18 year old boy i would imagine A is best for a fun time and would be much easier to get... B had never happened to me but i would love it, any girl that made me feel wanted and appreciated through small things i would try and give her the world... at least my entire world, i voted B... its just the best ;)

• would you say B girls are harder to come across?

• much harder... you need a shy girl who is outgoing enough to do nice things to appreciate, plus she has to be interested in you enough to go out her way for you... super rare!

What Guys Said 9

• Biased question is biased.

• I think that not only 18 year old boys prefer the second type...

• I've always been attracted to the more Girl A type. It just totally depends on who you ask.

• p. s. based on the types that the internet/gag would attract, your majority votes are going to go to group B.

• A seems more likely to put out.

• I would want a Girl thats in between that, Drinks, has a good time but not a flirt to other guys though.

• at 18, i was only caring about sex, so, any woman

• girl A at 18 girl b at 21

• It really depends on the person and what they want in a partner.

• B obviously... . for me.

What Girls Said 0