Why doesn't the girl I like want to chill?

Ive known her for about 4 years and met her online. We have been talking forever but I have only talked to her in person once. I have let her known my feelings for her on a few occasions and the most I got out of her was "I don't know if I like you back". I don't know what to do. Every time I think I can get through to her, it seems like its a lost cause as I go back into the friend zone. We've been talking on the phone a few times a week for months and months but nothing seems to come out of it. She calls me during her breaks at work and whatnot but when it comes down to actually chilling, she usually has an excuse and the weirdest part about it is that we go to the same university, yet she never wants to see me. Does she like me or not; on one hand she talks to me constantly and usually messages me first on msn and also calls me during her breaks at work. On the other hand, she seems totally fine with never chilling with me. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it seems like you are definitely in the friend zone with her. If I were to give you some advice I would say do not respond to some of the IMs if she trys to talk to you first. Also do not make yourself so readily available. I have fallen into the same situation with a couple of girls and the more you want to hang out with them the more excuses they have. Do what I stated above. You never really stated it but if your a "nice guy" like I am check out my questions some guys and girls clarified it to me. Be confident in front of her, talk to other girls, and don't make yourself readily available. I hope that helps

What Girls Said 3

• no, she is not interested. you're mostly time filler- i.e. the breaks at work. msn when there is no else to talk to. if she was into you she would want to see you. period.

• Problem :

Your making yourself too available. You need to start acting the same way she does with you.. she has excuses.. make excuses as well. example: guys night or study group etc.

Girl's like guys that are usually occupied,active has there own life. When you seem always available it seems like all you do is think about her 24/7 which has made her extra confident about you liking her.

.. Make her chase you a bit..Remember two can play this game :)

Have fun!

You can do it! :)

• i think she just likes you as a friend and doesn't know how to say it

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry you are stuck in the friend zone, and breaking ties might be the only way out.

The reason she doesn't want to meet you at school, is that is her own space. if you invade her space there, then she might not have a own place to go to think thing out and keep her mind focus on school work.

Next, try asking her out and just hanging out.(as her friend) I know it hard and you want to make her your girlfriend but have you every thought about maybe she not ready for a relationship right now and might have some control issues with herself. such as, she cheated on an ex before, or she lets her emotions get the best of her, and she rushes in to things to quick. lastly she could be sexual confused about herself.

When you pick your phone up, do you let her go to voice mail anytime or do you pick it up all the time. I Know it might be rude but showing her that you have thing to do or say your busy, then hang up. Do it twice in the first week of trying if only. you don't want to lose her to another person.

• "Does she like me or not?" - It's a big fat no. So, stop asking her because the more you ask the more she'll lose interest. Talking and dating are two different things. Girl WILL spend time with guys they like if offered the chance. Fact. She's coming up "excuses" every time - would she come up with an excuse if Brad Pitt was asking her out?

No. She wouldn't. That's because she's attracted to Brad Pitt.

• She likes you... as her support anchor. Someone always there for her to talk to.

But she doesn't want anything more than that... sorry. It's been 4 years, time to move on.