Help me decipher him?

Hi, I have posted in another board but only got one response, would like to hear more on this please...

I met someone long distance and hit it off pretty well then hit a snag. I decided to do no contact just to keep my distance I hopes of mending things back together. The NC was for 32 days then I decided to try to reconnect with him by asking a question about an interest of his. Within 3 minutes of sending that question, he responded back. I didn't respond back to that. The next afternoon, he responded again and pretty much wrapped it up with a I miss you in a round about way.

I want to know if his normal behavior in responding usually takes an hour to a couple days whereas this time it took him literally 3 minutes to respond, was he just being nice in responding or was he pleasantly surprised that I contacted him?

I'd like to add to my inquiry...
If you say he was pleasantly surprised by me contacting him, what was the give away- the instant response or that he followed up with another response by the next afternoon and ending it with an open door invite if you will?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0