None of the boys I like approach me, I'm starting to think I like girls?

I'm very stressed and upset right now. When I think about this all it just makes me sad. Anyway I'm used to always being a third wheel. My best friend gets all the attention from boys, sometimes numerous boys at once will like her meanwhile I'm just on the sideline with nobody giving a crap about me. I'm told by nearly every second person (no exaggeration) that I'm attractive, and should consider modelling etc. But boys just won't come up to me or even show the slightest bit of interest. I feel like I'm starting to hate boys because of my bad experience of the ones I've liked never going for me, or liking my friends instead. I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. I don't know what it feels like to be in a relationship and do 'couple things'. Or what it feels like to feel special to someone on an intimate kind of level. Seeing as I'm getting nowhere with boys I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming less tolerant of them. Like if I see a boy I like the look of I instantly try not to because I doubt he'd ever be interested in ME so what's the point. I work with a girl, she's a tomboyish lesbian and she's really attractive to me for some reason, though I'm not gay. I'm really feeling into her lately, but I don't know if that's just because I'm lonely and craving something more. Also the prospect of her being a lesbian kinda intrigues me because it makes me think she might look at me in a sexual way. I mean, I'm 18 and never been in a relationship. I can't stop thinking about her and imagining us in different scenarios together. I don't even know what's going on with my life right now or with my feelings. My sexuality is confusing me.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Well from what you said, maybe you're bi? It can't really hurt to try with that tomboyish lesbian you work with. If anything, you'll figure out what you're interested in more. I wouldn't give up on guys though. I've dealt with something similar. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19. Guys might just be intimidated by you.

• Maybe, but I've just never been interested in girls before and I've been mature for quite a while now. I can't look at other girls and find them attractive, it's just this one