He says ' if I want to talk to you I will contact you.', I'm so confused, what's now?

We were together for about 6 weeks, he stopped talking to me 4 months ago.
Recently he gets back to me after I said Merry Christmass to him- he told me he never hated me, he just felt lot pressure from me. He said he is an independent and carefree person, he doesn't appreciate anyone who gives him pressure... He meant I texted him too much... but that's only bcoz he suddenly went cold and I wanted to find out why.

So I said sorry, somehow we start talking to each other again. He is a very rational person normally, he used to be very appropriate and serious, even when we date. But somehow he has become so different, very sarcastic and rude. He literally asked me at middle night 'do you want to fuck and what's your postcode again?' and he literally told me 'show me your tites 'or 'don't text me, I will contact you when I want to talk to you. It's all over the shit again, do you want me to block you again?'

The other day he said he will come to my house party, and we are about serving food. So I called him to see if he is nearby, he said in the phone 'who the fuck give you the rights to call me?', tho he said'I was joking' after few second silent, it's still quite unbelievable.

We have been texting each other about 3 weeks already, didn't meet again in person yet, but the whole situation just makes me so confused. He used to be little bossy, but never rude like this, in fact he was always very gentleman. I don't know if he is just playing rude to make his point that he wants no pressure and no expectation on him and on the future relationship with him, or he is really just thinking me in such low way as a booty call... and just want to fuck?

Guys, I need some advice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• he never said he had issues with being texted. why wold you apologize for doing something yo had no way of knowing bothers him, also the whole him disappearing thing not a good sign. i think he's being very clear about not reacting you. so its up to you as to whether yo want him in your life, it sounds like he's being quite literal. he want thing on his terms. you don't matter more than toy he can take out and put away when he felt like. and you having you own agency seem to annoy him.

not greats situation. in my opinion, but depends what you're looking for.

• he said I was texting him too much recently, that's why I said sorry. but you are right. I don't need this... if this is truly who he is. He wasn't like this before, at all.

• What the fuck is even attractive about this person?

• In my memory, he used to be a very good guy- gentle, caring, very smart, good looking and focus on his career, a lot. Im not sure if he is just playing rude to make his point that he wants no pressure and no expectation on him and on the future relationship with him, or he is really just thinking me in such low way as a booty call. I don’t want to mess up my chance with him again. But I am very scared if he is really who he is showing me right now.

• I repeat my question. You're being treated like shit. Who cares if it's an act. Unless you like being treated like shit find someone else.

You don't want to mess up your chances because he doesn't want anything serious. However, you don't want to be a booty call. Honey those are contradictions. He wants a piece of ass because he is an ass. Take him for what he is and deal with being a piece of ass or find someone who wants what you want. You can't possibly be so desperate that you are ok being treated this way.