My partner and I have been dating 7 months and we're still not out of that puppy love phase. Ever since day one we've texted ALL day. Now I'm out of town for work for 3 months and it's just gotten worse.
Now when we don't text for a few hours in one day, I feel bad, offended, jealous or sad. Even though I know he/she has other things beside me.
- About an hour is enough to say hi and make sure all is good.20% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
- A few minutes everyday just to check in.20% (1)50% (2)33% (3)Vote
- A few hours everyday is perfect to catchup and talk.20% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
- All day, it's good to stay connected and keep in touch.40% (2)0% (0)22% (2)Vote
- Once every couple of days when something has to be talked about.0% (0)50% (2)23% (2)Vote
- Only when something has to be said, could be a week or longer.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Unsure/see answers0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
You don't need to be in contact all day. My ldr worked when we set aside an hour a day at the end of the night and call each other. Wasn't every night we were both busy during the day I was in college he worked so there was a couple text through the day like good mornings when we got up or a random thought. We didn't even talk every night sometimes we were tired or working late. As long as it was a couple hours a week. Long distance is always harder but if they matter you'll make it work0