Do you believe in dating online?

Do you believe in dating online?
I sigh up a dating site (bbwdatingonline. org) to flirty with those thirsty guys.
unfortunately I find that most of the users are girls.
It seems men don`t like to use a dating site? Do you believe those dating site?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my wife on eHarmony in 2005.

In June of this year we will have been happily married for 10 years.

You are just the sort of stone cold cunt that I expected would be out there on all the free sites. That I had to pay to be a member of eHarmony was a selling point for me.

• History story, LOL

• So your point is that since we are here in the glorious future that is 2016, your fucking with dudes in an online dating site is funny, cute and admirable?

The fact is, you are also screwing with the women who are legitimately using that site. Your catfishing behavior makes them less credible by association.

That is massively fucked up.

It's all good I guess as long as you get your jollies.

May karma bite you in the ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• i always thought online dating was boring and lame lol but a year ago I met my boyfriend through "badoo" . Never thought that would happened lol.

What Guys Said 12

• a lot of dating sites are tailored to never let you actually meet real people of your gender. They make you pay for premium and give nothing. Try a real fating site, like match. com or eHarmony.

• I'm a little surprised there aren't a lot of guys. Maybe they didn't want to join a site with bbw's exclusively.

• Oh come on you guys, you can't really be this gullible... She's advertising a website and luring men in by making them think it's filled with mostly women.

• Honestly I've never tried I know men and women who done it song I've been successful with some have not mostly my female friends go online to hook up but I've never tried it myself

• No its fake, uselss and not real i like the real stuff i like girls i see on the street not the internet ones, not my thing

• we are surrounded by media all around is and have the power of the internet, so I guess, why not

• "Men don't like to use a dating site " LOL SURE.

• I don't really believe in online dating. I'd rather meet someone and get to know her in person

• Noooooooo doesn't work

• Um um your not a bbw

• Same thing happin to me when i used online dating site i find out most users are men
    But i in my openion men likes dating sites

• No I don't believe in dating sites.

What Girls Said 0