Dating a Dwarf?

So I was watching vines and I saw a video of a really cute guy I don't know his real name but it just got me thinking... he is known because he is a Dwarf that makes funny vines. I'm considered tall in my family and race so I never gave it much of a thought dating shorter guys. Now a days everyone wants a guy who is 6 ft although it would be nice to have someone taller than me. I have all these questions about dating a tall girl being short (not exactly being a Dwarf in general short) do you guys get put off by a taller girl be honest I'm just curious
by the way I'm sorry if the term Dwarf is offending any one I'm not sure what terms are appropriate so I apologize
Please correct me if I used the wrong term 🙈

• It doesn't matter (explain) 🔝
  • Yes it does matter (explain) 🔝

What Guys Said 2

• They're called little people/ person.

• I'm fairly short (5' 9") and I've been out with a couple of women who were the same height or an inch taller (far taller when they put on heels!)

It seemed to be more of an issue for them than myself. I honestly don't mind if a girl is tall.

What Girls Said 1

• Just think about your future off springs when you decide to dare a dwarf.