How to get a guy to go CRAZY over you?

So far:
. He's sent me a lot of 😍, ❤ and 😘.
. He told me I am the most perfect and gorgeous woman he has ever met.
. He texts me every day and gets really worried when I don't reply.
. I am always the first to hang up during a call.
. He told me he wants a relationship and when I asked him to be my boyfriend, he told me he was REALLY happy and can commit.
. He said he'll go crazy without me.
. He says I am special and he really likes me.

Is there any way to make him want me more or maintain this? I did break up threats and he was really sad and I play games. But does playing games get you anywhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• Emojis don't mean anything! And you're terrible if you play games with him! (Unless you're talking about actual video games...) But it sounds like he's amazing, he sounds like it'll be a good relationship. The fact you want more is plainly a terrible ambition, because he'll realize he can't love you more and it'll go down hill. Accept for who he is, and you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 7

• Playing games isn't getting you anywhere, like at all

• You have to ignore him... You have to treat him like shit.. You have to make him your bitch , slap him, beat him, curse him, belittle him. He will crawl to you

• But why was he pissed when I said I was worried about our fight? I expressed my insecurities and what was wrong with our relationship. He understood. He said he wants a relationship and I asked him to be my boyfriend. He said yes and he was really happy. But when I spoke about our fight, he said "I was really worried about that day. You've brought it up though." What does that mean?

• Your giving him too much power he's gonna take control and eventually leave if you keep it up

• Shouldn't play games like that. He needs to move on with his life.
    My ex-crush used to play mind games, now I refuse to speak to her. And she's now an ex-crush. Don't like her anymore.
    Hopefully this guy does the same.

• Once I feigned a breakup because he still has his dating profile up:
      Me : Okay. We need to talk.
      [14/02 11:01] Him: Now? Can't, barely have the time to text, let alone call. I'm sorry I will be able to tomorrow if that's alright? 😢
      [14/02 11:01] Me : No, not about calling.
      [14/02 11:01] Him: About what?
      [14/02 11:02] Me : It is pointless continuing whatever it is that we have now if this is going absolutely nowhere.
      [14/02 11:02] Him: Nowhere? I think it's going somewhere!
      [14/02 11:03] Me : So we're just going to talk. Waste our time until we find someone closer to us. Then we are going to part ways and pretend that nothing has happened.
      [14/02 11:04] Him: I can't talk because I'm in the field, I barley have reception out here 😢 and we'll do more than talk!
      [14/02 11:04] Me : Do you understand what I am saying?
      [14/02 11:05] Me : I understand your situation and I don't need you to call me
      [14/02 11:05] Me : By talking, I mean us texting back and forth and communicating

• The next day, I've talked things out with him, and he agreed to become my boyfriend. He said he is so happy I proposed to him and he can commit. However when I mentioned the message I sent you above (how I couldn't work because I was stressed) , he was kinda pissed and said "Well, you've started it first." Why?

• This guys sounds desperate. I mean really desperate. With me, all a girl has to say is let's just be friends and I would of left it as that.

• There was a user just like you on this site. Her name was Breatheme19. She tried to destroy me just like you're trying to destroy this guy. If you don't stop, then I'll fuck you over, right now. Don't fucking play games with another human, you fucking bitch.

• The break up didn't go so well:
      [14/02 10:57] Me ✈: Okay. We need to talk.
      [14/02 11:01] Him: Now? Can't, barely have the time to text, let alone call. I'm sorry I will be able to tomorrow if that's alright? ��
      [14/02 11:01] Me ✈: No, not about calling.
      [14/02 11:01] Him: About what?
      [14/02 11:02] Me ✈: It is pointless continuing whatever it is that we have now if this is going absolutely nowhere.
      [14/02 11:03] Me ✈: So we're just going to talk. Waste our time until we find someone closer to us. Then we are going to part ways and pretend that nothing has happened.
      [14/02 11:04] Him: I can't talk because I'm in the field, I barley have reception out here �� and we'll do more than talk!
      [14/02 11:04] Me ✈: Do you understand what I am saying?
      [14/02 11:05] Me ✈: I understand your situation and I don't need you to call me
      [14/02 11:05] Me ✈: By talking, I mean us texting back and forth and communicating.

• [14/02 11:06] Me ✈: I've thought about this for a while. Wouldn't we be wasting our time if if we just, in the end, find someone closer to us and part ways as if nothing has happened?
      [14/02 11:54] Him: But is it so wrong to try?
      [14/02 11:55] Me ✈: Try what?
      [14/02 11:55] Him: You know... this, us
      [14/02 11:55] Me ✈: I don't know what you want from me.
      [14/02 11:56] Him: I don't want you to cut it off so suddenly...
      [14/02 11:56] Me ✈: What are you saying?
      [14/02 11:58] Him: Could we keep talking? I really like you... I'll be back from the field tomorrow, can I call you then?
      [14/02 11:58] Me ✈: Okay. We'll talk about this.

• [14/02 11:59] Him: Alright... 😢
      [14/02 12:01] Me ✈: I want to ask you. What do you want from me?
      [14/02 12:02] Me ✈: A friendship? Pen-pal? What?
      [14/02 12:04] Him: Happy VD?
      [14/02 12:05] Me ✈: What do you want from me?
      [14/02 12:05] Me ✈: What do you mean?
      [14/02 12:06] Him: Isn't it the 14th there? And a chance to be your boyfriend I guess?
      [14/02 12:06] Me ✈: Thank you. Is that really what you want?
      [14/02 12:07] Him: Yes! I can't tell you how amazing you are... I just want a chance...

• Yep, its always a good idea to play with people's hearts.

• I told him I wanted to break up and he begged me to give him a chance and was very sad about it. The next day, I explained my insecurities and he agreed to be my boyfriend and was very happy. But when I mentioned how stressed I was about the fight and how I couldn't concentrate at work, he was kinda pissed and said "I was really worried about that day. You've brought it up though." What does that mean?

• Haha, I don't really say this to anyone but.. People like you disgust me.
      Take it as a compliment ;)

• "How to get a guy to go CRAZY over you?"

Keep nagging him, and he'll go crazy alright.

• Its always in the looks. Try to look really hot and be lovely caring and send him the charms.

What Girls Said 3

• start with stop being a fucking fool and don't play these games with him

• He was really angry about the games and was pissed that I don't trust him. He was also really angry about me threatening to break up with him, said he was really worried. I promised him no more games.

• Why would you even want to play games with a guy who obviously genuinely cares a whole lot about you?
    Don't be a dick

• why do you need more? you already have it all! playing games will get you somewhere - back to being single!

I did break up threats and I played games with my ex... that lasted two months until he got distant and accepted that I would eventually break up... so I did. Now I am still in love with him and we haven't talked for 3 months because I'm too proud to do anything and he probably thinks I didn't like him that much because of the threats and games... so if you like the guy DON'T do that.