Is it possible for a girl to be the most beautiful in the world?

Like an extremely attractive girl? That gets stared at by everyone and people come up to her and compliment her etc etc? They always say there's always going to be someone better looking but is that really true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure.

If we assume beauty could be objective then exactly one girl would be.

If it is subjective then some girl would be the most beautiful to someone (for that moment). It is just... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, old cliche but true. The world's second most attractive girl could probably pop up to the first spot on someone's list just by flashing that someone a nice smile that the most attractive girl did not.

So it depends, how do you want to decide this? The most beautiful girl to you and to me will almost certainly not be the same. They will still be the most beautiful girls in the world, to us separately.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not possible and there will always be someone hotter or more beautiful even if we were to finally figure out who the most beautiful girl truly is it will only be an opinion because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and someone else may think another girl is more beautiful.

And from your definition that would be me and many other females get treated the same way but there will always be someone more attractive. I've come to realize that. I'm no diamond and I think that there are some women that are and they think that there's someone more attractive than them... It just keeps going and going.

• Mm okay. Yea I'm the same I literally get treated like a celebrity everywhere I go.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 19

• you'd have to review every single girl in the world who qualifies to be reviewed.

people think emma watsons the hottest girl? fuck that shit.

whos to say there's some girl no one knows about living on an island that is hot af. and my plane crashes on her island.. aww yee

• No, there is definitely a most beautiful girl in the world. The only issue is that beauty is individually determined, so each person will have their own particular most beautiful girl in the world.

• It's all preference.

She would have to be the most beautiful according to the opinions of 8,000,000,000 people..

Still wouldn't technically make her the most beautiful. It would be according to society (today)

And there are always different trends

• There are 9s and 10s in many places, not just on TV. However, they aren't 9s and 10s to everyone.

• Things like beauty are about perception and perspective. Everyone will see things differently.

• Probably not but this is a 10/10 body. Good luck competing with her

rayssatrindadedotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../avencedora1.jpeg

• Since beauty is subjective, no, there's no girl considered the most beautiful in the world.

• Nope, no one can be that beautiful. Everybody has different likes and interests, and if it's possible for a girl to have EVERY quality known to humanity, then I guess there can be the most beautiful girl.

• define beautiful. what it´s not easy? yeah that´s what i thought. this is why my answer to that question would be no.

• Yes, but looks fleeting.
    I think a girl will always be beautiful throughout life, but not the most beautiful forever.

• it's subjective... but even then it's difficult. you can give me 3 girls which all look 10/10 and I would have a hard time saying X is more beautiful than Y

• It is a matter of perspective.

• No because beauty is extremely ambiguous. What's beautiful to one person can be ugly to another

• Beautiful for who? It's not possible.

• every girl is, to the right man.

• Beauty is somewhat relative

• No, beauty is subjective. I think it's beautiful how the world works like that.

• Beauty depends on the eyes of the looker

• beauty is subjective

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, it's possible.

No, it has nothing to do with who stares at you, or with who compliments you, or any of that.

Except the way one special person stares at you.
    That... and what's in yr own heart.
    Those two things, can make you the most beautiful girl in the world.

Fuck yeah they can.

• There can never be a most beautiful in the world because
    A) Beauty is subjective
    B) There's too many beautiful women to pick just one

• I recently read an article about attractiveness and it said that attractiveness is for about 50% personal and 50% common features. So no it's not really possible.

• I think its impossible since beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one person may look attractive to many, but some may genuinly not be attracted to them at all.

• Ehh no, that's shallow and conceited. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• Not really because people have different tastes.

• A woman will always be the most beautiful woman in the world to the right man

• No not really because beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• no, the whole word doesn't have the same beauty standards