Is this considered cheating?

I was looking at my boyfriends pictures on his phone and found one of a screenshot with another girl that said "OMG I am done with her swear to God" (reffering to me). when I went to look at the real coversation, the messages had been deleted. did he just delete them to not hurt my feelings?

• yeah, he still loves you
  • this is cheating

Most Helpful Guy

• Deception alert!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know. I would ask.

What Guys Said 3

• lol, there are some seriously messed up girls on here, girls seem to vote more against what would biologically and historically be the better option for them, than men!! LOL at brainwashing in society.

In an irony and in stark contrast to some of the first mantras of first wave feminism, men seem to be proving those talking points wrong.

• You need to talk to him about it.

• It's not cheating from what I've read. But he does seem like an asshole for not telling you how he feels sooner.

What Girls Said 3

• Okay, first off, calm down.

Secondly, you need to talk to him. But avoid being b*tchy cause it will disencourage him from being honest with you. You need to calmy ask him what that screenshot is about. Then say that you appreciate him being honest with you, and that's what you like about him. And if this continues, break up with him. You don't need to waste your life trying to be with someone who isn't opening up to you.

• Get outta there! What a jerk!

• I think a serious talk is in order.