Is it incredibly biased and wrong of me to reject any woman who's a liberal, like Ana Kasparian for instance?

In my experience, the vast majority of liberal women tend to be very immature, self-entitled women with princess mentality. They also tend to be one of those hypocritical radical feminists in my experience who only want things their way.

The only women I'd date are either moderate women or just women who aren't much political and social.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, Ana Kasparian is getting married to Cristian Lopez so I don't think she's going to mind if you "reject" her.

• And I really don't care at all. I'm just using her as an example of the type of women I'd refuse to ever date.

• My social skills may not be as great as liberals but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world for me. Besides, they're not even bad. I just rarely ever utilize them unless it's necessary in the real world. By the way, I never said I was a conservative but okay. You can go ahead and prove me a valid source to prove your point about conservatives if your so against them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not that convinced you can tell what people are like in a relationship from the outside.

What Girls Said 3

• Not wrong at all.. if that's important to you then you have to choose carefully - so as to ensure the best possible outcome of your romantic relationship. Makes sense to me.

• Nothing wrong with that, I personally wouldn't date anyone who is too much into politics either tbh

• No, not really. It's just a preference.

What Guys Said 2

• We naturally seek out those with similar views. Nothing wrong with that don't let other people tell you what you should be attracted to.

• Ana Kasparian is a fucking idiot but to allow her to influence your perception of liberal women isn't right. Some of the coolest, most down to earth ladies I know are liberals