To text or not to text until the first date?

So I already did the hard part of asking a girl out (tinder) she said yes, but it is not until this weekend. Considering we already talked all of last weekend, I don't want to spoil too much before our date, so I was basically going to wait to text her again untilt he night before to confirm the date.

Do you think this is a good or bad idea? I would hate to kill it with stale conversation, but I also don't want her to like, forget about me or the date...

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to talk to her, I think you should just do so. Don't overthink it and go with the flow. Honestly if you guys can't have a decent conversation before the date then there's no real point in going on one at all.

What Guys Said 1

• bro if the date isn't until 4-5 days later, you gotta do something texting in between. don't go dark until the day of the date.

• and besides, talking to her throughout the week doesn't mean you'll run out of material to talk about, it'll only give you more things to end up talking about.

don't overthink it, just go with the flow man.