Guys, are you selfish in bed. And girls, do you like selfish men in bed?

Male selfishness is a turn on to me. He should care about his pleasure first then about mine.

• I am a guy who is selfish in bed
  • I am a guy who is selfless in bed
  • I am a girl who like selfish guys in bed
  • I am a girl who like selfless guys in bed

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it too. If he's satisfied, im satisfied.

What Guys Said 6

• Missing the option here, i am a guy who likes to create different experiances and mix things up. One day ill just use the shit out of you, the other is romantic and passionate another is completely up to you and yet another is a relentless tease.

The possibilities are as far as the imagination, and i believe both should enjoy it equally. So no i don't put myself first, i try to keep things 50/50.

• I can get into whatever turns her on but I prefer being giving.

• nope, i'm neither selfish or selfless lol

• you hear about those selfish men everywhere. like even the stereotype says he cums and then sleeps, no shit given about her pleasure.

my experience was quite the opposite. everytime i finished her first, she was like "let´s just cuddle please"

• I never said that to my ex, even though I wanted to, but if it's too intense then it hurts to touch that area for a while. Like after you hit your funny bone and it tingles/hurts. The ideal, in my mind, is get me to almost come and then penetrate. So I'm tight and he's hard and I'll likely come just before he does.

• @Punkin45 i mean you can go for another round. no need to be all hasty. but like "i came, you didn´t; well too bad for you" isn´t nice xD

• I used to not be, now i sometimes am.

I like getting her off, but it also turns me on to be selfish and make her service me and get nothing. But i wouldn't be very interested in doing that often unless it was turning her ON to do that.

So with the right partner, i'd very much enjoy usually being selfish. And not just incidentally selfish, actually going out of my way to not let her get pleasure sometimes. Just because.

• Suck my dick but I'll never eat your pussy.

• You don't like cunnilingus?

• No. Only anilingus.

• giving her?

What Girls Said 4

• I mean, yeah.

I hate to say it, but, most of the "pleaser" types are... just, well, pleasers.
    Don't like.
    They try way too hard.
    Try-hard is a turn-off.

I mean, at heart I'm a submissive girl, and there's nothing more than that thrill of being taken, and... well, used, in all the good ways.
    There's a good used, and a bad used. I'm talking about the good one.

Of course, if "his pleasure" and "yr pleasure" are still 2 distinct things that are actually distinguishable from each other, then, yr still not quite there yet.
    You know yr REALLY #goals when those are not even separate things, anymore. <3

• Uh no, i actually like dudes who are GOOD in bed.

• I like balance. Give a little, and take a little. Too much selfishness is a turn off for me.

• I don't think anyone should be predominately selfish in bed, that's just not a good laid.