Would you kiss a one night stand?

Yuck. I would never kiss anyone I dont love. Let alone one night stands lol. How can people kiss one night stands? They may have herpes. Lol

• Yes
    33% (3)75% (3)46% (6)Vote
  • No
    67% (6)25% (1)54% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont do one night stands but it seems odd to be ok with fucking a stranger but view kissing as off limits. Usually kissing happens before fucking, its part of fore play.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't even sleep with a stranger, let alone kiss one.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Lol. Why the hell would you have sex with someone you don't trust enough to kiss?

3|1
    0|0
    • I can't kiss someone I don't love let alone have sex. Yuck

• Lol and yet you'd have sex with them

2|0
    0|0
    • Yuck. double yuck

• So you wouldn't? So then it's not a one night stand so you can't not kiss them :P I could kiss a girl I didn't love but not have sex

• I can't kiss someone I don't love let alone have sex. Yuck

• I totally would and have kiss a one night stand

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you must kiss hookers too

• If I had a problem in attracting women then I also wouldn't have a problem with that.

Hookers are people too :)

• Have you ever kissed someone in your entire life?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope. But I am gonna stick my tongue inside my man's throat and suck all his saliva

• Show All
    • Lol. I doubt. Kissing is healthy unless you are unhealthy

• You can go look up the information about oral herpes yourself if you don't believe me. Most people don't show symptoms that's why people don't realize it's actually way more common than they think it is.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate to break it to you but over 90% of the adult population has herpes on one form or other.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do see kissing as more intimate. It's saliva. With sex at least you can be protected. I get what you're saying though and I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you get to the "one night"part without kissing, pray tell?

0|0
    0|0