Is he my boyfriend?

I've been dating this guy now for coming up to 2 months. We text every day and I see him 2-3 times a week. He knows I am new to dating and so I am not as experienced as most girls my age. He understands this and has been really sweet and patient. I am yet to ask him what our relationship is as I don't want to scare him away if he isn't wanting to commit. I asked him recently if he was happy and he was adamant he was, he said he was more than happy. He cuddles and kisses me all of the time and he makes me feel happy. On valentines day he didn't get me a card or anything (I'm not a great lover of the day but I at least expected him to acknowledge it). This makes me doubt the relationship and what it actually is. I want to know how you know you're in a relationship. Is it always something that needs clarifying with a conversation or do you 'just know'?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're dating him... Then he's your boyfriend... wtf... he's just a bad one...

Most Helpful Girl

• There's different levels of dating. There's the talking stage, the dating stage, the dating exclusively stage and finally the boyfriend/girlfriend stage. If he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend, you're not his girlfriend. If you guys always go out, he's introduced you to friends and family, etc. you're exclusively dating. If he keeps it lowkey, just the two of you, you're just dating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He probably sees you as his girlfriend, but may be worried to label anything for fear you don't exactly feel the same. If this is the case, that may be why he didn't get you anything on V day.

• Ask him

• it seems like he's your boyfriend. I'd think that if you were dating that means you are.