What do you do if you feel like you'll never get a boyfriend because you're not attractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Know that there is always someone out there for you no matter what you look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start thinking more positively and be confident.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what you should be doing anyway, try to connect with people on a personal level and rely on your personality over your tits... You might get less attention, but when you rarely get attention it will be more satisfying. You might not get in "relationships" as often (random sexual encounters), but the relationships will be more fulfilling. If you are patient eventually you'll connect with some dude and will be right as rain. You don't need to take the Costco approach to finding a mate like a lot of women pitting the tits at the front of the store yelling sale sale sale. Look at me, there's enough to go around to everyone 10 times. Just remember not every dude is super attractive either and guys while we do like sex also like other things.

• Well, I'm not looking to get a boyfriend since I'm not homosexual. So, I don't have to worry about that. However, I do wonder if I'm attractive to women.

What Girls Said 0