1. What is your race (ethnicity)? 2. What race (ethnicity) are you usually attracted to? 3. Are you straight/bisexual/homosexual/etc?

I am not asking you to say that you are only into X race of guys/girl, I said which ones are you usually attracted to, meaning most of the time.

Example: 1. Black Female 2. Asian Males 3. Straight

1|2
33|30

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Arab
    2) mm all races but I have a preference for darker features (eyes and hair) as-well as tanned skin (or naturally slightly sun-kissed skin) which are usually found in Arabs (Middle Easterners and North Africans), Hispanics and Southern Europeans Spanish, Italian, Greek..). Just Mediterraneans in general 😍😍😍
    3) Straight

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm straight (though not against non-straights), white (though not against non-whites) and male (need I make a comment?) and I like girls of any male-inclusive sexuality of white or near-white skin colour (from an aesthetical and a social standpoint) alongside Asians secondarily, though this is mostly because I don't really any exposure to non-asian, non-white girls so I'm not used to their presence (I know that's an inherently racist way of thinking but that's how I've been raised and it's difficult to break roots at 16).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• I don't really have a preference, if I like a guy, I like a guy. I don't care if he's black, white, Asian, Mexican, or whatever, if I like him, that's it.

However, looking back at all the guys I've crushed on, most of them we're Asian, and white guys, mainly Asian, or mixed Asian guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race and ethnicity are two different thing's.
    Anyway...
    I'm Black. I'm attracted to a pulse attached to a Penis with a nice personality! And I'm straighter than a line, but if I was carpet munching I'd prefer a pulse that is attached to a great 🍑🍑🍑 to 👋💥. ✌👌 so that makes me an international thottieeeeee🙌🙌🙌

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm mixed (trinidadian/scottish), and I'm usually attracted to black, hispanic, Asian, or white guys. I'm not that picky lol. And I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) White female
    2) Any race with dark, tan skin particularly latino/asian and white guys but NOT fake tanned white guys.
    3) Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White (if you want ethnic background, I don't know it for sure too, but mostly Hungarian and Romanian) female
    2. East Asians
    3. Bi

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you more attracted to Asian guys or to Asian girls?

• Both, this is why I didn't mention.
      Plus, I thought it was pretty obvious from stating that I'm bi. :-?

• Pretty rare of an white female to be attracted to Asian

• Caucasian female, typically caucasion but definitely not strictly, homosexual

0|1
    0|0
    • You spelled Caucasian right and wrong in the same sentence. There's an award in order.

• hahahaha oops I agree with the award :p @BangBadBxtches haha that's funny

• 1. My race is white (my ethnicity is Greek)
    2. I like all races, I have a soft spot for east Asian men but I generally dont really care about their race.
    3. I'm heterosexual

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm black and Dominican. I'm attracted to white and Latinos/Latinas. I'm bisexual

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White female 2. Attracted to white/latino males 3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • White,... any really... straight.

0|0
    0|0
    • But most of the time what are the dudes you tend to find attractive? I mean the majority of them

• Show All
    • So overall u like more white guys?

• No.

• 1. I'm part white part aboriginal.
    2. White and Black males, white and Asian women
    3. I would say I'm bi-curious

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. South Asian/Indian
    2. East Asian and Black guys
    3. Heterosexual

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Asian
    2. I don't know i've been attracted to almost all
    3. straight

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 south Asian
    2 all races are phyiscally attractive but factoring in cultural attraction, i am drawn most to men from anywhere in Asia except russia
    3 straight

0|0
    0|0
    • You're even attracted to the Asians in Mongolian, Siberian and the -Stan (Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc...) countries culture?

• @BangBadBxtches the few guys I've known from those cultures were cool but i suppose i dont know enough abut all the central Asian cultures as much as im thinking about south and east asia + middle eastt when i answered this

• 1. My race is human.
    2. My ethnicity is Romanian. German , French, Moroccan.
    3. Im attracted to all ethnicities.
    4. Heterosexual.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am hispanic, Mexican to be exact 😊
    i am attracted to black and white mixed 😍 and Latino's (Cuban's 😙, etc.)
    i am straight 😏💯👌

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. hispanic f1. hispanic female 2. caucasian male/ hispanic male 3. straightemale 2. caucasian male/ hispanic male 3. straight

0|1
    0|0
  • White
    Usually, White or Hispanic
    Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White female
    2. Certain Latin/Asian men
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a straight white female and I'm typically attracted to white males.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. African-American/Black.
    2. Doesn't really matter.
    3. Bicurious.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. White
    2. White
    3. Straight

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I'm black and female

2. I'm attracted to anyone who treats right.

3. Straight.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I mean usually what are the guys you tend to find attractive? not a preference

• I don't really have a racial preference.

• Im a asian/white female and mostly attracted to hispantic males. Im straight 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Bengali
    2. Middle Easterns
    3. straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I'm white
    2. White or Asian
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for asking, just curious which ones more? white dudes or Asian dudes? LOL

• Show All
    • Well yeah but I mean emo's are usually into the whole punk-rock thing too, well.. at least the ones I know

• Oh yea I listen to metalcore and rock, not really punk I don't think tho

• 1. White
    2. Hispanic
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. black female 2. everyone 3. straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white. I honestly don't have a preference for a certain race or ethnicity. most commonly I am attracted to white people, but only because most of the people I come into contact with are white. And I am pansexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White
    2. White, black, Hispanic
    3. Straight

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 29

• 1) human
    2) human
    3) heterosexual

4|3
    0|0
  • 1. White/Asian
    2. White/Asian (sometimes Hispanic/Black/Arab/Indian Asian)
    3. Heterosexual

I've never actually dated an Asian though. I need signals and they do a terrible job at sending them (omg so racist!)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ethnically

Welsh
    French
    Scottish
    German
    Czechoslovalkian
    Hungarian

But mostly Czechoslovalkian and Hungarian

I am also a Czechoslovalkian Gypsy so that would be my ethnic group.

My race is white though.

I'm straight and I am attracted to well most if not all races actually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn it dude... your ethnic background is amazing! Thanks for your answer!

• Heh thanks man, god bless good genetics.

• 1. I am white.
    2. I'm attracted to all races but I'd only settle down with a white woman.
    3. I am straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black male
    Black/Asian females (I like everything race wise)
    Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Own race : Nordic Aryan ( to be precise)

White Female (a few Asian girls are attractive to me too)

Straight

0|0
    0|0
    • this is super random but i ve noticed something and it made me curious. do a lot of nordic folks seem to take pride in blond hair/blue eyes and whiteness? i haven't particularly noticed this trend with other european countries just the nordic ones consistently.

• @Ghosted

And my hair is not as blonde as it used to be when I was a toddler or even a young teenager, it got darker at 19 - It's dark blonde now and my eyes are "steel blue" according to some - they used to be more light blue as well when I was 18 or 17.

As to pride : No, being proud of your skin color or your hair color is like being proud of your shoe size - You've done nothing for it, so why should you be proud of it when it's normal to you?

What is true however is that there are characteristic traits that apply to the specific human race the same way as racial traits in behavior apply to canine races.

I was very astound when I read about the Nordic Aryan race because most of the traits applied to me - even irrelevant seeming things like "having a thirst for knowledge and figuring things out" and an interest in the occult. This is a German song about ravens - an occult Germanic symbol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE1JaOhd9NE

• @Ghosted This got lost somehow : No, really not. Being proud of your hair or skin color is like being proud of your shoe size which you have done nothing for - it's just silly. ^^ And that was really not a random question from you, no worries : )

• 1. Half white half Mexican
    2. White (American) girls
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Irish, Italian, Panamanian, Polish, German, African American, Blackfoot Indian, Spanish, and like 4 other things I don't even know.

All women who are beautiful.

Straight. Obv

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White Male
    2. White Female
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay, Another excuse for white women to jump on here and promote nonwhite supremacy and show how pathetic they are lol

0|0
    0|0
    • So far there's only been one white woman who said something else and she said Asian, which again is not that common, so calm your tits, would ya buddy?

• Show All
    • @BangBadBxtches No, it's not, You just want it to be. And quit responding to me, I don't want to chat with you :|

• Yet you keeping coming back.

• 1. Caucasian, male
    2. Mostly caucasians, but I find Latinos, Hispanics and black people attractive.
    3. I'm heterosexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black
    All of them (I'm not attracted one race more than another)
    Heterosexual

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. White malemale.
    2. All races, and no I'm not going to pick one because I don't find myself attracted to one race more than another.
    3. Straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White.

2. White, Latina, Black.

3. Straight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Anglo-German ethnically, and am typically attracted to white girls from as far north as Bergen, and as far south as Sicily. I am straight as a bloody arrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian ethnic
    serious, all. ethnicity is not a factor
    straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Black male... Dont have a preference... straight

0|0
    0|0
    • I did not ask for your preference though.. I mean I kinda asked what are most of the girls you tend to find attractive

• well it would be white girls as i live in a very predominantly white environment

• White. Asian/white. Bi

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. white male 2. normally white i guess 3. homosexual

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White
    2. White
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian/white.
    Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic/Latina, black.
    Straight.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. white
    2. white girls are hottest, but Asian girls are cutest
    3. straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Hispanic male
    2. White females
    3. 100% straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White
    2. White
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish🔴⚪
    All✌
    Straight🌝

0|0
    0|0
  • im turk, white, straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white. I like Asian girls the most (I have yellow fever, then white girl, but I would fuck any race. I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. White
    2. White
    3. Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 black/Hispanic
    2 either light skinned girls or mixed
    3 Straight

0|0
    0|0