My boyfriend is friends with his ex girlfriend?

Okay so my boyfriend & I have dated for quite a few times now, we can't help it we are just really attracted to each other & he really likes me because I understand him & he cares about me a lot. We have obviously dated before bc I said we have dated quite a few times now well I wouldn't say quite a few we have only dated 3 times. But the first two times that we broke up were my fault, because I wasn't a very good girlfriend to him to be honest. And a lot of people think we are a good match bc we have a lot in common & people think that we are a cute couple.

But after this first time we dated & broke up. I guess he met this girl named "Ella" who goes to a different school. And they dated for a week & broke up I think he dumped her, but I can't remember. But he is a very sweet guy & he is the type of person who likes to have a lot of friends & enjoys making new friends. So he stayed friends with her & they have been friends ever since.

But they only dated once and haven't dated since then and they dated last June so it has been a long time. I am just worried that there might be some feelings between them or that he might still like her. But I don't think he is "attracted" to her anymore. Considering he would have probably dated her again if he was. I don't know how much they keep in contact or anything like that because I am not nosy.

Should I be worried about this? Does he have feelings for her? He hasn't shown any signs of liking her. But ya know I really don't want to be dumped for someone else...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This post was extremely confusing. It's like an episode of Degrassi.

Anyway, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. It's totally normal for exes to stay friends with each other, especially if the break up wasn't a bad one. He's with you for a reason, not her. They're probably just friends and don't stress yourself out worrying about it because then that'll cause issues in your relationship.

• A week long relationship is hardly a "relationship" at all. I seriously doubt he has any feelings for her and if he did, he would be with her and not you. I don't think you have anything to worry about.