Why are so many African-American guys attracted to me?

Okay, I'm always very cautious bringing up anything about race, because the last thing I want to start is a racial battle, but this is something I am very curious about. I live in an area with lots of races, and yet it seems like a large proportion of the guys who are interested in me are African-American. I did not want to ask this on social media but I couldn't find any info online. Not to brag, but to give perspective... I am beautiful, short and curvy (but not overweight) I am very kind and lively, I have a big smile, porcelain white skin and... a perfect, round rear end. (Yeesh this is so awkward😖) Not many of these guys are just looking at my body though, most are really interested in me as a person and want to date me. Why is this? Anyone have any ideas? To make myself clear, I have absolutely no problem with it! Most have been really sweet, respectable, cute guys, I'm just curious why they are the majority of my admirers...

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you right now that just from myself and many of my black friends - generally since we dont grow up with a father, our mother has to handle both roles - instilling ferocity and love upon us at the same time.

We typically gravitate towards a soft women who exudes very happy qualities because it reminds us of our mother - how strong she had to be, yet how happy she was with us.

I can't really explain it - Im not trying to generalize, just give a point of view some of them may have. A lot of single parent children really yearn to find someone who permeates those traits because we know how unshakeable they are because we've lived with them all our lives.

obviously on the flipside, some could be into your body and you may just be unaware -

When I used to live in a very poor environment, I never noticed a lot of the qualities I mentioned there because it was heavily about gangs, race, and the ego - so a lot of these traits I didn't really start seeing until I began associating with people who were not 'about that life' both of black and other racial backgrounds.

I rambled a bit, but hope that kinda helps? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• They like you. They like how you look and if they get to know you, probably like how lively and kind you are. You look similar to my friend (red hair, pale, green eyes, and around 5'2") and she gets hit on by all types of guys. They like her for her. Maybe you are their preference?

• I appreciate you answering questions seriously, politely, logically, and straight forward❤️😄

• Sure, it's no problem! :)

What Guys Said 13

• "Why are so many African-American guys attracted to me?"Umm it must be ya #Ass cuz it ain't yo #Face moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlYW6Yd4J94

• But joking aside, you're not ugly, so im guessing you have a nice body to match your face ^_^

• You mentioned that you were curvy. Out of all men, it's usually black men who are most attracted to curvy women.

• It's the rear end.. and light skin

Just naturally attractive in African American culture. But not exclusivly

• Maybe you are just their bias or preference.

• Maybe your are just there type? Almost every guy likes a big ass, I think black men are just more likley to approach a girl.

• Cuz u are adorable that why. U sure u have big rear end?

• 😄😄thanks! And well, not enormous or anything but let's just say, it sticks straight off the back of me😂😂😂

• Oh that nice, i can imagine it lol

• It sounds like your a hot commodity. This will probably happen a lot.

• I think that it's mainly because you are white and they are not, and many of the black men who are looking for white women, see them as an trophy, so you better watch out for this.

• Black guys go by the theory that of you knock on one hundred doors a day, at least one will open. They ask a lot of girls all day. As they have told me, they are 'playing the numbers'.

• Damn, I wish the white race had better women :|

• Maybe you have a nice ass

• I don't think all guys of one race have the same type. Some dark-skinned guys want a fair-skinned girl though and white women are still seen as a prize, so maybe that's the reason. I'm white though and I go for tall beauties so I can't speak for black men or those whose type you are.

• This sounds like you're just bragging. You KNOW why they like you

• Well, actually haha I do not know, and this post was actually really awkward for me. I only said what I thought was absolutely necessary to get my point across. I can't prove it but it's the truth. And I am wondering why they are the MAJORITY of the guys that like me, not just why guys like me in general. Guys have already made that clear.

• WOW, you are being so stupid. My question was never why guys like me! Duh, I know they do. MY QUESTION. IS WHY THE MAJORITY ARE AFRICAN-AMERICAN. Before you get all high and mighty, maybe you'd better get your info straight. Hah.

• And where the hell do you think you have the place to tell me to leave it alone? That makes me want to answer all the more.

What Girls Said 2

• Beautiful? loool

• Every woman should be confident in her beauty. I am confident in other people's beauty as much as my own! I like to watch people and notice the pretty things about them. We have to love ourselves in order to love everyone else :)

• I seriously hope that wasn't meant to be an insult. People on girls ask guys have gotten so rude before that I have had to delete my account twice... that's just downright low...

• Ummm not to be rude but based on your looks your not exactly the kind of "white girl" black guy's usually go for. Just saying... so I have no idea tbh

• Yeah! I know I'm not and that's what stumps me... haha