Could you date someone who believed in aliens?

• Yes
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Do you even know how big space is? Its fucking huge.
    Get this: Have you seen Earth compared to our Sun? Pretty big difference right? Now, compare the sun to other stars and they're area is millions of times the area of the sun. And thats only the ones we know of. People also examined an area of the sky, just a small portion from a telescope and there were TONS of galaxies and stars etc in that picture and thats only one itty bitty part of the sky. Space is bigger than what we're capable of imagining and its only expanding.
    How can anyone believe its all for us? We're the only life form in not only our galaxy but all the galaxies, known and unknown in space?
    So yeah I would date someone who believed in aliens, I believe in Aliens, don't think we've encountered them yet, don't think they are green and have those huge ass forehead and egg shaped heads, I don't know what they look like. But they exist.

• It's both illogical and incredibly egotistical to believe we're alone in the infinity of the universe.

• Sure, seeing as I think they're probably real too :)

• It would be nice to date someone who actually believes in me for a change.

• haha! Sure lol!

• Donald Trump is probably an Alien. That's why he wants to build a defense against other Aliens XD Homosapiens cannot be the smartest force existing. I've met many in my lifetime and a lot of them are clueless.

• It all makes sense now... 😄

• No, because they (we) are ambidextrous so it's all integrated thought.

• I don't think I could date someone who thinks we are the only living intelligent species

• Greeting's earthling's👋👋👋I am an alien👽👾 take me to ur leader!! I believe in everything alien's, ghost, elvis dying from a s**t... idc if they believe or not as long as they know dating me is like taking an acid trip with Kirk Cobain in the middle of the Nevada desert while laughing at furries listening to a hendrix/morrison mix wearing snow boots while fighting off dragons (takes deep breath) making put in blood snorting liquid gold (mac n cheese) ok that's enough. They're hereeeeeee (famous alien line)😎😎😎

• Why not? As long as they take me with them when they abduct him 😊

• As long as they don't look like an alien lol jk but is this a serious question?

• Sure, I've dated people that believe in god.

• YES... that is because whilst I can't say I wholly believe in aliens visiting earth, it would naive of me to think that we are the only planet in this massive universe with living organisms and intelligent life..

• Yes.
    We're not the only intelligent life in the universe. It's just statistically impossible.

• Man, aliens aren't God so that you 'believe' in them. There are actual logical arguments behing the assumption that they might exist. The strongest one is the narowness of our world. And the arrogance of believing oneself to be the alone in the universe. :) Sure, we haven't seen any aliens, but maybe there's a reason for that. And hey, maybe there are no aliens. But someone who believes they might exist is not a weirdo or anything. I think it's you who sshould be a bit more informed on the topic. :)

• I'd date someone who believes in other intelligent species, but believing in OVNIS and shit like that? Hell no.

• I am always curious about what's going on in area 51. will you date me? lol

• I couldn't date someone who doesn't.

• Did Mackenzie win Chris Souls heart when she started to talk about aliens?

Nope she got kicked off of the Bachelor 😂

• I don't know what any of those things are...

• Sorry I meant win not when and you've never heard of the bachelor?

I was just comparing the two... Saying no I would not date someone who believed in aliens.

• Yes I would.

• If he isn't obsessed with aliens, sure, I wouldn't have a problem.

• Sure. The universe is vast, and then there is also the multi-verse theory. So the probability of their existence is there maybe.

What Guys Said 17

• You mean extraterrestrials. Aliens refer to anything living and unfamiliar, for example the echidna or the French.
    I personally believe that earth is just one planet where a big several-billion faced dice rolled the right number and everything turned out right for life, put as simply as I can. Therefore, I don't see why other life couldn't exist, just the same as if you roll a six-sided dice a fair few times you expect to roll a 6 at least twice, though this isn't always true.
    Therefore, as a statistician by mindset, I'd say that Earth is almost certainly not the only ever planet with life in the universe. It's incredibly likely that somewhere out in space another planet has hosted life, be it a plant or animal.

I don't, however, believe that there is a community of aliens, that aliens have discovered modern-day humans or that they are even necessarily still/already alive. They may not have come into existence yet or they may come into existence billions of years from now.

• there's nothing far fetched about alien life form... actually alien life exists almost 100% its advanced alien lifeform thats of question here

Alien does not = skinny green dudes just so you know

• the chance of aliens existing is almost 100%. it's simple math. the more important question is... where are they and how intelligent.

it's much more likely that aliens exist than God (oh that will get me much hate lol)

• That's ridiculous. Aliens would need to have come from God just as much as humans have. God is simply source. No complex life form just exists from thin air. Life forms are DESIGNED to carry out specific functions, have specific bodies, etc. We were definitely created, no doubt about that. We're too complex to not have been.

• There is a difference between God and Creator.
      You can make a god out of literally anything. You're God could be money, it could be an Egyptian god, it could be your parents, a tree anything.
      A Creator is something that creates life. In a way, women are Creators since they give birth to people. Men too, I suppose. But since everything in the Universe has a single source, that source whatever it is, be it energy, light, a sentient being, etc IS the Creator. Everything that exists has been created somehow. So the source of all that is, is the Creator. You don't have to regard the Creator has your God, if it is your will not to but there's no doubt in my mind some intelligent force is being our intelligently designed bodies. It could be an ET who knows.

• *is behind our

• Only if my alien overlord commanded me to.

• This question is rigged, but I don't see why not, just cuz I don't believe in them doesn't mean I couldn't date someone who does believe in them

• Ummm, no I probably wouldn't because I find it annoying. At least not if she believed in Aliens in a conventional way, just as they're portrayed in the movies lol

There ARE other sort of lifeforms out there, there are obviously microbes living in other planets so it wouldn't be surprising that in farther galaxies there might be other types of lifeforms. However, none of it is a guarantee there is far more intelligent/supreme beings out there.

Just take Earth as an example. 71% of the Earth's surface is water, yet we, "the intelligent beings" only occupy 29% of Earth's surface. This same thing can apply to space. The world we live in is just random. Might as well be endless and endless of space out there with nothing else to explore but "lifeless" planets.

I'm just saying, no one knows what other type of creatures there may be out there, of if there aren't at all.

• It all depends on how hot she was! I would have to use my Dateable Index calculation:

Hotness Level (1-10) / Unbelievable shit Level (1-10) X ~3.14 (pi) / her IQ Score = Dateable Index

1) Date her she is hot enough (greater than 10) or Run like hell she is stir crazy (Less than 10)

• I wouldn't date anyone who didn't believe in Aliens.

• If they believed in the possibility of life outside of earth then I can accept that. If they believe little green men are walking among us and installing anal probes then it's a deal breaker.

• Illegal or outer space?

• Can you date someone who believes in an undead space wizard?

• depends on what exatly they believe. i think the probability of existing life "somewhere else" in the universe is incredibly high so believing in the chance is actually pretty logical.

• Yas cuz i too am an alien at heart but not in body

• nah there is no aleins me and another bunch of fruit just get jeff pretty drunk and tell him we are aleins : )

just ask
    @OrangeBoy
    @ apple24

• yes.

• Well technically speaking there is more probability of existence of aliens than 'God'

• It's ok... just don't want the chick to be a psycho!

• Yes, psychotic people can sometimes be scary... Good observation...