Guys, Inexperienced girls a turnoff?

So literally no experience due to a lack of confidence when I was younger... Now 24 and that isn't a problem and I have no idolized notions what so ever... however from what I hear guys are just not interested in someone who has no experience and wants to learn... Especially willing to learn what exactly the person they do hook up with wants. So I guess I'm wondering if it's true that guys have no interest in that or if it's just an insecurity and there are (non creepy:) guys who dont think inexperience is a bad thing...

5

Most Helpful Guy

• For hookups it will probably turn guys off. For relationships they will either be indifferent or they will consider it a positive thig that they are your first. The fact you are willing/eagerto learn is key tho.

The main thing guys worry about with girls who have been virgins for a long time is that maybe they have low sex drives. If thats not an issue then I can't see it being a problem.

What Guys Said 4

• Not to me. I'd be a hypocrite if it is

• Nah, it's kinda cute. I dunno, maybe I'm weird.

• well if you're hot doesn't matter if you're giving sexually

if you're a slut its the worst

• just the riffraff.