How did you meet your "Soulmate" or "Special Someone"?

Alright so I havn't had a girlfriend since the 8th grade, and I feel as if I may never have one. While all my friends are getting into long time relationships, I'm just kinda sitting here like "Hey, I'm single and ready to mingle with anyone who's willing to date a guy like me." I am by far not boring, and certainly not ugly. Anyways, my parents met in a bar, but my sister is married and was in the same relationship throughout high school. I knows tons of people meet people in college, but I'm heading straight to the military after high school. How'd you meet your special someone?

• High School
  • College
  • Bar
  • Through Friends
  • Just randomly out on the streets
  • Dating Website
  • Other/Answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew him in high school and liked him even then, but he wouldn't give me the time of day. Years later we met up again on OKCupid, but we didn't recognize each other at first. We had both changed so much. We started out as friends with benefits, neither of us wanted anything serious. Eventually we both started to want more, and put a label on it. That was two years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• 27 going into 28. I was having lunch with friends and I noticed a girl crying across the table from us, I walked up to her asked her if she was okay, I made a few jokes to cheer her up. We then exchanged emails and we started talking and I asked her out after about a week of talking. I knew she was the one after the 3rd date. Now a year later we are engaged to be married.

What Girls Said 1

• Work. My boyfriend and I met during training for a new job.

What Guys Said 6

• I met my wife because a friend of mine managed a lingerie store. She was looking for models and asked me to look through the applications and whinnow them down to a few good candidates. My wife's was one that I selected. A couple of weeks later, I needed a date to my company's Christmas party and my friend suggested a girl who she had hired. I went out and met her and I just felt a spark from the moment we met. We were inseparable from that point on until her death.

• I still think cold approaching is the king. Even though social circles could be the best, but it's a slow thing. Cause u might or, your friends cock blocking you from achieving a good interaction with the girls

• Go watch hitch, you learn every lesson about getting girls. Another thing don't believe in soulmate, that so for lazy people. Favorite scene when he say
    "some guys naturally develop a comfort with the opposite sex. they like women, women like them. everything flows naturally." And pay close attention how did that fat guy attracted Allegra

• i was introduced to her by her brother. and was told to go for it. that was over 24 years ago and still with her

• "You will not find love, love will find you"- me

• I'd say try everything once - whatever works, man!