Is sex that important?

There's this guy and the emotionally connect is amazing he treats me like a princess and is absolutely perfect to me but when it comes to sex and even just kissing I'm not physcially attracted to him... What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, physical attraction is important.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it is important to feel mutually attracted to your partner in some way... Honestly I think it's pretty important

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think there's anything you can do. You shouldn't change your appearance just because you like some guy, he treats you lovely already. But the thing is, he should like everything about you, not just your personality. Maybe you might want to rethink things, or maybe you got the wrong idea and he is attracted to you. Never really hear a guy kissing an ugly girl that's ugly to HIM too.

• emotional attraction is most important in a relationship but for a good sexual relationship you need to be at least a little bit attracted to him. You may find your needs may not be satisfied. If your willing to sacrifice these intimate physical needs then you will be happy but if you desire to look at a man who is at least somewhat handsome then you should move on.

• Damn, I dunno. If you figure it out, let me know.

• Just be friends.

• Hawwwwww
    You should tell him that !
    Cause he wanna be your prince I guess :P

• Tell him that I'm not physically attracted?

• Yep 💁
      Cause it isn't easy to treat a girl as a princess and you're special for him so just tell him!

• Attraction can grow over time. Stick it out

• No, especially at your age! Sex is better when you have an emotional connection, most people know this but a lot of kiddos at your age and in their early twenties don't seem to think so... one reason is they are single! lol Plenty of other reasons but you are young, study, find out who you are, your values and your hobbies/interests, oh and study.

What Girls Said 2

• Go with him, physical is a lie often

• This is something called Graysexuality. It means you feel sexual attraction sometimes, but not all. Romantic attraction is love. If you don't feel it with anyone, it's asexuality. If you feel it only after forming a strong emotional bond, it's Demisexuality. Hope this helps.

• So what do I do about this guy?

• To not be sexually attracted is not a big deal. I'm graysexual. So, my advice. Nothing. If you love him, great.