He says he likes me but I am pushy he won't explain it so what would you do?

I asked him to clarify if I text too much which is like nothing one day then Maybe two texts sometimes three days pass I don't reach out.

Then em I asked if I advance too much while we hang out with little kisses and
he said forget it you don't understand. Don't worry about it. So I said sorry if I am pushy but good you could communicate I can work on it. Now I am leaving it alone to not be pushy. He speaks Spanish and English is his second language which he is good at but I am guessing it is a interpretation deal. Or he isn't feeling up to that convo. I am gonna let it go for now and just be open to new people. And he can decide if he wants to talk to me so we can work stuff out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he dislikes being asked too many questions? I assume it's misunderstandings most of the time. Let it go. You aren't together together right? Get to know some new people.

• We are barely starting to hang out and we are not like an official couple so I am open to other people. I did it before dated others and he begged to have another chance with me. To show he will be different. I think since English is his second language and yes I know Spanish but English works best for us. I get that lots of questions and asking about subtle differences like too deep of analyzing something is probably a lot to translate and exhausting. Like what do u mean when u say that too often might be frustrating. Might seem pushy.

• I also asked if I have too high of a sex drive. Cause we are hanging out casually and he knows from the minute I show up I want him! I think he is used to being the one making the moves but there is an age diff and I am older and he is used to females that are not like that I think. Lol