Too shy to look sexy. How to be more comfortable in revealing clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think u should force yourself to be sexy like that. when i was in my teens, i made it my mission to figure out how to look and feel sexy without being revealing. honestly, if ur just showing off ur assets without actually revealing skin, it can work really well too.

for example, if u have nice boobs, u can wear a tight top rather than a plunging one. or if u have a nice butt/legs, wear a fitted knee length skirt, instead of a shortttt skater skirt.

stuff like that. of course from time to time u can amp it up a little but i mean when u know how to style yourself according to your body, u find out that sexiness is not in how much skin u reveal, but in the way you own the clothing.

What Guys Said 11

• You don't need "revealing clothes" to look sexy. That's number one.

Accept yourself, your appearance and your personality. Be bold and unafraid. Be yourself. Dress in a way that manifests your personal taste and style.

That's attractive. That's sexy.

• You dont need revealing clothes to look sexy. I would try a little something different just to try and put yourself out there. But you can always just style up and wear clothes that aren't revealing but are good fashion. Just go and shop around with friends or you can do it by yourself and ask the assistant to help. They usually know what items are hot since they sell it all the time and if the assistant is good she will know what clothes will work for you.

• Start of with wearing a Tank top shirt then shorts and right there that's more then enough unless you wear a bikini swimsuit to the beach or the pool

• Tbh you don't need to wear revealing clothes to be sexy. A hot girl looks hot in pretty much any type of clothes

• Get some sexy songs playing and psych yourself up.

• give it a shot around the house and then start slowly. otherwise put a picture on here of you wearing revealing clothes and let us decide.

• I'm not sure. Do you really need to wear revealing clothes?

• may be you should try to wear it around your house/place first for few hours , before going to public places..

• You can look sexy without revealing skin.

• Loose sweaters and shorts can be quite cute

• Let's see a pic?

• Studies show that you don't need to wear revealing clothes to be sexy. a lot of men love it when a girl wears loose-fitting clothing. so don't be shy, go out a strut it girl with any outfit! ^^

• @ShadowQuill I agree you got nothing to lose

What Girls Said 3

• Sexy isn't all about clothes, it's more about attitude, posture and vibe. Using revealing clothes to look sexy is kinda cheap when sexiness is about so much more than a low cut top or a miniskirt.

• Define "more revealing?" What are you wearing now? Why do you think you need to change your style?

• Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, then read the rest. It helped me and my friend I swear.