Self esteem issues when it come to women , I'm a male?

Hey everyone, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I don't feel worthy for a female... I have red hair the first thing that comes to my mind is women only like tall dark guys , while Irish looking guys get the shit end of the stick. I haven't even approached a female in years. I don't know how to get out of this state of mind. I feel like a minority, when I went on a date I had guy yell from the car she's hot , you're ginger. Pretty brave guy since I'm 94 kg and don't have much body fat , he was built like a scrawny stick ( pretty brave in a car) . Anyway it's stuff like that and all the bullying I coped which is making me feel unworthy of anything. Physically I'm not scared of getting into a fight but when it comes to women I'm scared shitless and loose control of my thoughts and all the negativity comes back. Self esteem issues when it come to women  , I'm a male?

What Girls Said 1

• Please stop posting this question and rephrasing it. You look fine and red hair won't make a difference. Go to therapy and work on your self esteem if it's that big of a deal

What Guys Said 0