Am I odd for liking guys that are really hairy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well not exactly odd bit different from the rest for sure esp when you say "liking guys that are REALLY hairy" :)
    But it's cool for some of us men :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You can have them. Lol 😂

What Guys Said 9

• in my opinion ya, like all girls I've dated usually like guys to get rid of gross body hair (chest, armpits, etc)

• Whatever makes you tick love.

• Nah, kind makes want to high-five you, making guys that are hairy feel like we have a chance!

• No you were not odd. each & every girl has the different preference. Some of them like non hairy & some like hairy too.

• People are attracted to health. All fetishes are determined by what one considers healthy. Some people think cute feet determine it, some think a cute butt or nice legs do. Your brain just so happens to think that more hair = more health and that's perfectly fine. Some might think it odd but I think it's natural.

• It seems like an uncommon preferance for a girl to have so yeah its kinda odd.

• It's good. You're the right girl =)

• I don't know, but I do tend to be a little hairy, with a bald spot on the top.

• If only more girls thought like you

What Girls Said 3