Are girls in college looking to date?

So far during my college years I have asked about 11 women out on a date and they simply said that they are not looking to date now. That is just the number of whom have said that it exacticualy how many I have asked out.

• Nope I'm in college and I'm not looking to date anyone now
  • Yes I'm in college and I occasionally date
  • There will be time to date after college so I'm just waiting
  • I'm a guy/results
  • Comment

Most Helpful Girl

• I hit yes, I want to date but the only guy I was interested in blindsided me by asking out some random girl he just met at a bar... yes I would like to

Most Helpful Guy

• They're waiting for the RIGHT guy to ask..

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• I think a lot of girls would be okay with dating as long as it does not interfere with school too much!

• nope. everyone in college is just looking for 1 night stands and quick hits.

• They didn't want to date you so they soften up the rejection because they didn't want to be mean.

• ur basically not brad pitt

• Okay look here's the thing, everyone wants to date but being at collsege i've noticed something, first a tleast half the girls i meet ( if not more) are usually taken, second there are plenty of guys, like thousands!! so they are looking for the top 10% to date them regardless of how hot the girl is she will want that the best guy she can finds.

Who are those best guys? good money making majors, good body ( doesn't have to be muscular just not fat ) and very good looking with a great personality (as in he is a challenged somehow, gentleman and she wants his validation most of the time )

Approaching random girls doesn't work no matter how you are and iam a good example of that, plenty of girls showed interested with the crushing majority of them being very attractive, i applied ( as in made a move either throw the facebook or something else) and they didn't make a move back they just... didn't say a thing and i let it go i have too much dignity to be chasing a girl like that.

As for my classmates, the ones i interact with daily you can tell that they like me, sure most are taken and the ones left are not my type so i never bothered but they do like me and few took more than one opportunity to tell me that i always look good and attractive, why? cause they know me , we've been together for months they got to see my looks and experience my personality and they like it i guess.

So all the girls telling you to approach random women at college are lying, it never works, you either know the girl personally or you catch her drunk.

• I think it really depends , a lot of girls in college already have boyfriends or already have a guy in mind they'd like to date back home. there is of course actual singles in college and they are more open to dating but some of them are far away from home and may not be looking to get serious with someone who lives far away from them so that can complicate things

• What they meant was that they weren't looking to date specifically you. Not date in general.

• They're being polite.