Do you think a girls number of sexual partners matters more than a guys?

Do you think less of women who sleeps around? Would you date a girl who who has banged a lot of guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I do not think a female's number of sexual partners matters more than a male's. Nor do I think it's becoming or very evolved to decide it's acceptable and tolerable for a man to have a large sexual number, but completely unacceptable and wrong for a woman to.

I try not to think less of people who sleep around as unique individuals yet can't help but think less of them as a committed partner. People who bang a lot of other people tend to either have self-esteem/self-worth issues, narcissism issues, a constant desire for attention, unresolved emotional baggage, and/or commitment issues. If none of those are factors, then there's the basic possibility that they are reckless, careless, tactless, inconsiderate, tacky, and sleazy in order to get some azz. All of the above are problematic and those aren't a set of problems I am interested in dealing with. First of all, the odds are that they didn't see paperwork to confirm each and every one of their partners did not have an STD. INSTANT TURNOFF. Sleeping with random people you do not know, not knowing how many sexual experiences they expose themselves to on a regular basis, increases your chance of getting a nasty, painful, pustule, blistering STD and that is one form of irresponsibility that I will not accept. Basically: too many issues to deal with. Life is too short and I'm too young to be burdened by all that.

• *forgot to add...

It typically takes some measure of deceit, lack of honesty, or outright shitting all over someone in order to collect a large body count. If you start really digging for full details, then you'll tend to find some part of the situation that is just play fuqed up and suggests that the person either has a major character flaw, a broken moral compass, or a compass that is so damaged that they just threw the chit out and gave up on it. Now THAT is an indication that they will always be doing sleazy, tactless, grimy mess even if they manage to settle down and commit to someone because it's instinctual for them. Pass.

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't but to me it kinda does. I don't want to be with someone who willingly open her legs to half the city.

What Girls Said 3

• This is how I see it: Time, place, safety, reasoning.

If she was slinging herself around drunkenly to anybody who would do it without being safe, I would see a girl like that as troubled and less of a candidate to date because it suggests she has issues with stability and she could be carrying STD's. HOWEVER, if that was during a bad stage in her life and she turned it all around and was verified clean, I wouldn't judge her at all.

On the other hand there are women who are completely responsible who simply like to have multiple sexual partners. I see nothing wrong with that and would have no issue with it.

• I do think there is a double standard here

• I'll not accept myself to be banged by guys, my future husband & kids reputation matter being only his that made for him is the only gift I can give it to the man who want to hold mylife

What Guys Said 11

• I think its up to the individual to decide how much it matters and what kind of past they are willing to accept in a partner.

In average men probably care more than women but to say women dont care is an exageration. I do think men have to lose since they are the ones who henerally invest more financially into the relationship from the first date all the way until the divorce. so it can be a hit ti the ego if you paid to take your girlfriend on dates for 2 months before she slept with you only to find out 10-15 other guys she barely knew were able to get into bed with her on the first date.

Promiscuous guys dont sleep around and then get a higher earning woman with a lower partner count to pay and take HIM on dates.

• That depends on the person that's doing the judgement.
    I personally wouldn't date a woman that's been around the block, I don't trust that kind of women, and I just simply don't wanna be with someone that has had more dick in her mouth than food.

• but you sleep around too :P

• I meant if a girl slept atound for fun it would be considered a red flag for guys.

• @archiz Not really, unless she has slept with a lot of guys. Well, that's me, I know other guys will dislike that.

• 2, sorry but being Catholic if your with more then one person you're off my dating list, but everyone messes up once so, I'll give them 1 free card.

• i actually like promisquous women. as long as they┬┤re open and honest, i see no problem.

• Probably not, not into sloppy... twenty-seconds...

• I don't judge anyone based off of their past, we ALL have one, only the now matters.

• No.
    Guys being overly promiscuous can be just as bad as gals.

• Only if she has set the world record for the most guys gang banged in one night : )

• I want to date with a shy women. A women not with these habitats.

• Gender really doesn't define anything. I'll think the same of a guy who's slept with 10 women vs a girl who has.

• A woman who has had sex with a lot of men is not a woman I want to be with.