I have a boyfriend but I like this other guy?

So basically I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now and I really do love him. But for the past few weeks i've been speaking to this other guy who i've known a lot longer than my boyfriend and have been speaking to him a lot longer too and in the past before I met my boyfriend he said he liked me and wanted to be with me but at the time I wasn't too sure about it.
Then he stopped talking to me for a while when I met my boyfriend, but only about a month ago I messaged him and told him that I missed talking to him and my old feelings kind of came back for him. Since then i've still been talking to him and my feelings are still there for him. I'd never cheat on my boyfriend, it's just hard to stop talking to this guy when I've know him for longer and I just can't get him out of my head and it's hard for me to just forget about him. And I don't know what to do anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you think is right but you have to consider what you put yourself into and consider the guys feeling aswell dont jump in the deep end okay because you and them will end up getting hurt and you will lose them both. Talk to your boyfriend first let him know you are speaking to this guy again but wait until you hear his opinion on it before you tell him about these feelings because its maybe that you missed your friend or it could be a different kind of love and you think its something serious and your panicking for nothing. All i can say is think things through for yourself and the two guys you care about.

What Guys Said 4

• make your decision and finalize it.

thats all you can do.

your boyfriend, or this other guy.

• another girl throwing away a perfectly fine relationship for someone who might be an idiot, good ahead and find out

• Technically I haven't thrown away a relationship because i'm still with my boyfriend..

• then dont, its not worth it,

• Choose who you think would suit you best, it's time to make a choice.

• Go and have a new experience that is all life is about.

What Girls Said 0