What does my ex want?

In the beginning of the relationship of me & my ex (which we dated for 1 month) he really liked me like SOOO much but I didn't like him so much. He broke up with me through text bc I didn't show i didn't care bout him which I really didn't. So after we broke up i started to have a thing with one of his friends but I didn't know At first they were friends... After awhile me & my ex started to flirt again & damn this time i fell for him. So i cut off his friend so I could get back with him. My ex told one of his friends that he couldn't get over me & loved me & all this. So one weekend he was like "imma ask u out during the week" so i was so happy & me & him were already basically looking like we were dating but he never asked me out so i was like wtf 🤔 So i asked him what are we.. & he ended up saying he doesn't know what he wants.. So i cut him off bc I want to be more than just having a thing.. So while we stopped talking I was just hurt & mad bc he just changed up so quick. The next week i went to hang out with two of my friends & my ex came along.. We ended up kissing & he told me that he loved me. Later that day i was expecting a text from him but he never texted me.. so on that weekend I ended up texting him to fix this & see what he really wants. He confused me so much bc he told me he doesn't want a relationship but wants me & him to be something more than friends & that he loves me so much but later on he says he wants to be friends.. Whenever i ask him he just seems so unsure of what he wants why is that? Should i keep talking to him to see what goes from there? Or cut him off completely? Even tho I don't want to 😢

Most Helpful Girl

• He does not love you. He does not want a relationship. He is using you.

Sorry to be blunt, but if a guy loves a girl... he wouldn't treat her like this at all. It appears to be a game to him and by saying the word love, he keeps you under his control and at his beck and call. Move on, relationships shouldn't be this much hard work.

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably scared you're not gonna show him affection like the first time around. He probably wants a relationship... maybe a hook up (sex with you).

He could genuinely want a relationship, but like I said he's scared because of what happened the first time you two were together.

• Soo true 🤔🤔 should i keep talking to him or cut him off?

• talk things out with him. If you want to be with him explain you're gonna change, if you don't wanna be with him then don't.

• So u love u which loves him which loves her which loves u which u loves u so u must love her because she loves him which loves you?

What Girls Said 1

• If you want him to commit it sounds highly unlikely that he will, so best to just cut ties. Delete his number and move on.