Have you ever had a crush that you never really got over?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I haven't I thought I did, two or three years ago (See I can't even remember how long ago), I thought I'd never get over her.

I had such a crush on her, thought I loved her. I honestly feel nothing for her now.

How long has your crush been going on? Mine persisted for like 4 years.

• The same, I thought I was over him. I would distance myself from him in the hope it would make it easier. Out of sight, out of mind.
      Worked for so many months but the minute I clapped eyes on him again I would have a sudden relapse.

• Maybe, I know it sounds harsh. But a while ago I got tired of always being the one who had to initiate a conversation, not just with guy's but people in general. If people don't make much of an effort with me, then I probably won't with them.
      I was once shy when it came to crushes but I grew out of it.
      He did seem confident enough talking to other girls and guys.
      When I'm nearby and he's talking to colleagues, he clams up and goes silent.
      Which means he's still not comfortable in my presence.

• Oh dear, you dodged a bullet there then. Lol.
      I'm not like that though. But he probably thinks I am. I really don't care whit he thinks of me now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, but that's life and you just have to move on. The right one could be just around the corner who will make the old crush a distant memory.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0