Girls, am I not getting matches on Tinder because I have a lot of shirtless pics?

I am an aspiring model after all.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol okay you're an aspiring model but you don't need to post those on Tinder. You're looking for dates, not a casting agent. Save those pictures for work and post regular ones of you. If you have too many shirtless pictures girls will think you're too full of yourself and a douchebag.

• Thanks, this helped a lot. I have another question too, let's say I have only one shirtless pic. Should I make that the first pic?

• I mean you can, because regardless they'll look through all your pictures. But they also might swipe left immediately because they think you're a tool. So at the very most you can make it the second picture? That way a regular picture of you catches their attention over the body picture.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 4

• Well if you're actually good looking then you should get some... if your not then you probably won't

• Only if they like what they see. Question is do you even lift? Also, don't use a shirtless for EVERY pic. Just maybe one or two. Girls care more about face than body, it's a fact.

• yeah it was pretty much every pic... changing now lol

• It's possible. Girls may think you are too vain or that you are only looking for casual hookups, which may be the case I don't know. But yes you should use less shirtless pics

• Lol, you know the answer.