Describe your ideal partner?

What is your ideal partner? (looks and personality)

Mine is:

Looks: tall, brown hair, brown eyes, good looking, well dressed
Personality: Sweet, charming, intelligent, can sing, makes me feel special

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks: Don't matter too much as long as they maintain hygiene and dress fairly well. I do have preferences, but it's not something that I look for when choosing a perspective partner. If they have the personality characteristics I like, my physical/sexual attraction to them will go along with it, if it is not already present.

Personality: Intelligent, Compassionate, Passionate, Kind, Generous, Courteous, Creative, Sense of Humor, Values education and knowledge, likes and wants children, affectionate, open minded, sensual, enjoys sex, not afraid to express his/her feelings and talk openly and honestly with me, someone who supports and encourages me, inspires me... and wants all of this reciprocated.

What Guys Said 14

• Looks: this
    moejackson.com/.../abigail-ratchford-090414-4.jpg

Personality: sweet, caring, low maintenance, easy going, not a bitch

• Sweet mother of Jebus! She is HOT!

• I think that's most women. It's weird to point that out though as a quality.

• @GiftShop thats not most of the women I've come across

• Just someone like me the yin to my yang the other side of the coin, someone like me but different their own unique person, someone who shares many similarities to me but still has enough of their own likes and dislikes, opinions and stuff that they are their own unique individual and not a carbon copy of me.

These kinds of gals are hard to come by though I've only met 2 people like that, one sort of like that and one exactly like that.

They are like the perfect blossom you could spend your entire life looking for it and it would not be a wasted life, but when you do find one it's like everything you've gone though up until that point was worth it.

• Mine is

Looks like: @shortandsweet24
    personality like @shortandsweet24
    And is wait for it...

@shortandsweet24

• @apple24 is perfect in every way :)

• Brown hair, brown or green eyes, a beautiful smile.
    Kind, romantic, happy, relaxed, non smoker, a good sense of humor.

• Someone who has a sense of humor, is a happy person, loves me and respects me mutually. Needs to be someone I find attractive obviously, and someone who likes music and makes me feel good!

• I'm a work in progress so I can't expect her to look like a beauty queen when I look like a less dorky Johna Hill.
    But caring and understanding, a good mother, who gets my sense of humor and geekish love of gaming and sci-fi. Loyal (as I am) and some one who is done with the party life (as I am) but knows when to let their hair down ones in a while... yeesh now I know I'm almost turning 30 when I value compability over looks

• Should be as beautiful as Pallavi_M

• I'll say that she has to be my best friend. We have to connect and know each other very well, I have to know all of who she is and she will know all of me. No physical preference but I'll have to find her lovely, I'm not picky

• Looks hot on my arm at the mall, 28-30, blonde or other hair color, slim or curvy, somewhat of a homebody, a geek even better. :P

• Someone who looks good is within my age range and will have sex with me.

• Bald body as a baby's bottom.

• hot, nice, cool, fun, only into me, smart, easy going and just awsome

• so you are looking for me? nuh... i'm not looking for you though... .

What Girls Said 12

• LOOKS: Tall, amazing smile and eyes… Yup, it's mostly the smile that attracts me no matter what, I don't know why.

PERSONALITY: Makes me laugh, can keep a conversation with me, be there (For me, it doesn't really take a lot, but I have intuitions on a lot of guys that I talk to and I am very picky on who I like.)

• Tall, well built, nice eyes and hairy
    Personality, funny , kind, honest and faithful. I don't ask for much huh :-)

• Looks : (i dont really care but the ideal would be) blue eyes. black hairs, smart dressed, no beard!!
    Personality : loyal, caring, patient, sweet, affectionate, intelligent, no drinker or at least know when to stop

• Who I'm with now C:

Caring, smart, funny, friendly, supports me, sees a future with me, brightens my day, loves sex, honest, and puts me first.

Physical: Not a hue deal to me. I don't have "a type"
    But, obviously someone i'm attracted to, hygiene that at least matches mine (though i'd prefer it to be better than mine), taller than me

• said this before, i'll say it again
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...dcG3D1qh9nffo3_1280.jpg

• This grown ass man has braids. Raise your expectations!

• @fulloflife i'm full of questions.. do u know black people? do u know braids are something we do in both genders? do you know who this is? this is my one true love A$AP Rocky. this grown ass man can marry me right now.

• Yes, I do. In fact I'm one of them. Regardless this has nothing to do with whether I know or don't know blacks. It truly shouldn't be. I'm well aware of who he is

• Taller than me, fit, smart, funny, kind, loving.

• Looks: Tall, muscular, black hair, blue eyes, pretty face
    Personality: Fierce, protective, affectionate, generous, patient, brave, romantic, caring, jock

• I feel like I've already met someone who fits that, for me.

@hifromkai. 💜

• Dylan O'Brien <3

Or : Taller than me, nice, funny.

• My ideal partner is my boyfriend lol
    Looks: brown eyes, brown hair, not too tall but tall enough to hug him lol, dresses well, and many others that I can't think of lol
    Personality: can talk open and honestly with me, kind, sweet, has a sense of humour, cute smile, someone who helps and encourages me

• Looks: blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic
    Personality: intelligent, good sense of humor, chivalrous

• looks : tall, blond, blue eyes, manly face feature, casual dress, strong
    personality : protective, provider, nice, jealous, conservative