Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?So I was scrolling down my fb and saw that my boyfriend commented this towards another girl, and I'm not sure if I'm over reacting or if I should be upset and worried... Please give me your opinions? It'd help me a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was my girlfriend saying that to another guy I'd be pretty bent. That's just guy reaction with no proper context though.

Most Helpful Girl

• what is bmfs? You also shouldn't worry

• BMFS = Broke My Fucking Scale.

• The lingo kids have today goes over my head @DBAOracle haha thanks. But ya asker he is probably being just being flirty and not in a serious manner

• Yeah, I never heard of this either, I had to Google it. Apparently it has 2 uses, one is the one I mentioned and that's when it comes to rating. One other meaning to it is, Be My Fucking Soulmate. We can't form a sentence these days without the f-word... SMH.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• That seems to be overstepping friendship there. You should bring it up to him.

• just be like yo, whats this and be like if we're together you can't say stuff like that to other people ya hear? and if he takes it badly don't back down, dump his sorry ass.

• I'd be upset. He's sounds to immature for a relationship at the moment. I wouldn't waste your time on him.

• You are not overreacting. I would be angry if my boyfriend obviously flirting comments this in the photo of another girl. Just think about that, what if the girl reply and actually flirt back? Would he cheat?