I'm very shy around girls. What can I do to calm my nerves around girls I find attractive? How should I approach them and talk to them?

I'm 25 and I've barely dated. Really hoping to get into a relationship with any decent good looking girl. I don't want to seem pretenious or snobbish, but I've been told I look good and I kinda know when girls find me attractive. The problem is I'm just way too shy when it comes to flirting with girls. I can do the occasional small talk, but that's as far as I can go. I'm a very introverted person and most of the time a loner even when people invite me to join them, I avoid it and I don't know why. I get along with practically everyone and have a very likable personality. It usually takes me a while to get comfortable with someone, but once I do I'm completely different to them, in the sense I no longer shy away from joking with them and etc. Not sure what kind of advice will help me or if I'll even be brave enough to try it. I guess I've just been hoping for a role reversal where the girl approaches me. But it seems that kind of thinking is just frowned upon or whatever I don't know how to describe it.

What Girls Said 1

• Awww

What Guys Said 1